talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wrestling

football forum

7 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

FB_IMG_1706342241708.thumb.jpg.a71814b867179fbfa45111bc985fde60.jpg

He's done the right thing for once and resigned.

I wonder what he does now. He still has the ability to manipulate the stock market and knows where all the skeletons are buried in that company.

He’s still a massive shareholder so he’ll still be manipulating stock value to suit him when he can - I think despite no longer being a director he’s going to remain very influential over the company.

Not gonna lie though this is the most interested I’ve been in WWE since I was a kid. The shocking allegations, the ridiculous -  and I mean RIDICULOUS - text messages, the moment where I said “did you just say he shat on her head?!” Wild drama.

Cody has gotten cucked by The Rock. The way they had him basically step aside and introduce The Rock was demeaning.

It's good as far as getting attention from people that don't pay attention to wrestling that much but it's frustrating for fans that follow what's going on. Delayed the end of Roman/Cody for a year and they aren't gonna do it anyway.

Should've at least heated Cody/Seth more and had Cody chose Seth so that The Rock was free to challenge Roman. Doing it the way they did it just makes Cody look shit.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, Batard said:

This is mental

The post clearly says it’s been edited and it’s the in game face? As funny as it is… xD

So what do people think is going to happen at WM? Is the rock going to betray Reigns?

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/11/2023 at 16:39, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You can like whatever you like my guy. I like the early 2000s doom movie, despite the fact that it's shit, it still gives me kicks. But that doesn't mean the things you like are objectively good. 

Rented that dvd with my best mate back in the day

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/02/2024 at 11:19, JoshBRFC said:

The post clearly says it’s been edited and it’s the in game face? As funny as it is… xD

So what do people think is going to happen at WM? Is the rock going to betray Reigns?

Cody and Rollins win night one. Babies are thrown in the air. Everybody's delighted.

Then Roman wins night two. And we have another year of his boring title reign. Because we can't be happy twice.

• 2 weeks later...

Tony throwing around a lot of money and things not getting better.

Teaming Okada up with the Young Bucks is a face palm move and Sasha Banks just looks stupid now with her new look.

• Subscriber
On 08/03/2024 at 17:38, The Palace Fan said:

Cody and Rollins win night one. Babies are thrown in the air. Everybody's delighted.

Then Roman wins night two. And we have another year of his boring title reign. Because we can't be happy twice.

I think it’s the other way round. Maybe Rock costs Roman the match somehow, whether that’s accidental or on purpose. Setting up their feud for 41. 

6 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

I think it’s the other way round. Maybe Rock costs Roman the match somehow, whether that’s accidental or on purpose. Setting up their feud for 41. 

My original post was more in jest. This is the ideal scenario that I hope happens.

They need to do something with Roman soon, he's an absolute non entity at this point.

7 hours ago, 6666 said:

Tony throwing around a lot of money and things not getting better.

Teaming Okada up with the Young Bucks is a face palm move and Sasha Banks just looks stupid now with her new look.

At this point I've come to the conclusion that Tony Khan just wants to cater to the 800k people he can relate to as opposed to grow the company in the US. Which is fine as long as WBD are content. I get the argument that they're doing more damage to the reputation to the image of Wrestling outside WWE than good but, let's be honest, no casuals are watching this any more.

When Okada came out as a heel I thought 'ah okay' and then they had his first match a couple of days later on the B show. 

As for Sasha Banks, if she's making similar money to Charlotte and Becky Lynch then fair play to her. Nobody knows how long AEW will last so rinse the Khan family whilst you can.