talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cricket

football forum

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Big day for India @Stan. Very well played. Pujara and Agarwal again with the big ones. 

Suck my balls @Azeem get fuckin rekt.

Gotta love Pujara.

And equally pleased with how Agarway has come in to the team and already looks to have made that opener spot his own.

• Administrator

Wow, didn't expect us to make such a huge total. Delighted for Pant getting such a high score and look forward to seeing highlights of his batting. Shame Pujara couldn't get the double ton.

• Subscriber

Bloody hell, I left keeping tabs yesterday with the score at 200 odds but didn't expect India to hit 622 declared, when Kohli went for 23 I thought the match would go either way but Pujara & Pant put an end to that, how the mighty have fallen, Australia are not what they use to be nowadays.   

430 from SA and 300 in Pakistans 2nd innings on a supposedly "dangerous and not up to international standard pitch" suggests Mickey Arthur is full of shit and a bitter little turd head. Maybe you should make the Pakistan team do more homework you doodle smoking dick tickler. 

Edited by Devil-Dick Willie
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

I expect you in this team @Eco

100% of those players are Indian heritage. , well, maybe not the two black guys on the right, an the white that are probably coaches or sponsors. 

I tried to watch a match at the park, still don't understand the rules....I'll need to watch a video. 

15 hours ago, Eco said:

100% of those players are Indian heritage. , well, maybe not the two black guys on the right, an the white that are probably coaches or sponsors. 

I tried to watch a match at the park, still don't understand the rules....I'll need to watch a video. 

Play a video game instead 

Edited by Azeem