talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cricket

football forum

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Toinho said:

Awful stuff 

I would drink this a lot also, only because I supported the Aussie Football team, Carlton, the Blues, will be watching them live here at 10 ish when they play the Western Bulldogs. 

carlton-draught.jpg

Carlton-Blues-AFL-club.jpg

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

I would drink this a lot also, only because I supported the Aussie Football team, Carlton, the Blues, will be watching them live here at 10 ish when they play the Western Bulldogs. 

carlton-draught.jpg

Carlton-Blues-AFL-club.jpg

I used to like you! I can’t really stand Aussie football but I sometimes watch the “big games” and I dislike Carlton. Haha.

Carlton draft and mid are everywhere in the countryside here(Western Australia)and you’ll find VB everywhere too. As well as XXXX. I’m a craft beer man usually these days...

1 hour ago, Burning Gold said:

I honestly think India should be disappointed with this total. With the start they had, and only being 2 down after 43 overs, they should be well into the 300s, looking at something like 370.

Still think they'll win, mind, but they should be out of sight.

Kohli batted a bit too slow in the start even if Rohit was hitting boundaries.

Also credit goes to us for getting Dhoni and Pandya before they could get going 

6 hours ago, MUFC said:

Indian will put another nail in the coffin, crowd been building since early morning for crickets biggest game.

Probably because cricket is a bigger thing in these countries than others and yet i would call it the biggest game in white ball cricket 

• Administrator

Sad that this game has to end because of the weather but the collapse around halfway through the Pakistani innings did it for them. 4 wickets for 12 runs I think. 

Kuldeep was superb. 

• Administrator

I think the top 4 as it is is how it will proceed with following this group stage.

Not that order but they've been the strongest teams so far as halfway stage comes round.

Really is a shame that so many games so far have been wiped out. It's a year too late that the World Cup was hosted in this country xD 

Record kept intact, and it stands at 7-0. 

I am not a fan of Shanker, and wanted DK to come in instead,  but kudos to Shanker for that performance. Rahul as well, not spectacular, but was key in that good start. 

Not surprised with Rohit. Such a class act. 

Pakistan Twitter is the best thing on the planet right now. Their jokes are proper hilarious.

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Feel sorry for Amir having to play with this sack of shit.

Really was the only one to come out from your team with any kind of credit for bowling. 

Think you need to bin some of the elders after this tournament. Bring some more youth through. 

• Upvote 1