talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cricket

football forum

Ramiz Raja becomes new chairman of the board. The guy was also the weakest link of the his team, mediocre who had a good 92 WC but nothing more than that. Infact his test stats are second worst of his era at his particular batting position. Cashed around being Imran Khan's boy.

On a side note Hafeez said in a video message that my 12 year old kid has more cricketing sense than him just days before Ramiz became chairman, after he called Hafeez overrated lol

IMG-20210915-164053.jpg

Not a cricket fan at all but watching a European t10 cricket match. Sweden and norway I think. Its actually quite decent because they take alot of risks because of the limited overs. Also because I dont know anything about it I wouldn't notice low quality matches 

15 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Khan of TF365 you must be a bit gutted about the NZ tour of Pakistan being cancelled? England/ECB now having second thoughts too. 

Cancelling of tours is a bit of a norm these days but it's the way they did it. Coming, staying normally for a week, tweeting how you're having a good time but then leaving more quickly on the match day than people ran off from Afghanistan without sharing whatever the fuck 'intel' you had is childish.

I'm done with Cricket. Like I posted earlier ' the disparities in the sport that everyone pretends don't exist ' that goes beyond BCCI. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
11 minutes ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Didn't watch the game but nice to break the jinx ! 

A phenomenal and history-making win for you. Totally deserved it and were better than us in every respect.

• Subscriber
23 hours ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Didn't watch the game but nice to break the jinx ! 

Came in  here to say congrats!! I was with some friends watching this on the night and kudos where its due your team played well. 

• Upvote 1

De Kock has made himself 'unavailable' for today's match vs WI for some reason. SA made taking the knee compulsory for the players. 

It's South Africa with all the history but I don't get why it's such an issue. Indians players took the knee and asked our players who put their hands on the heart, no issues raised. It's just symbolism

• 2 weeks later...

Simple 90s guys like Wasim were ego driven bastards who created prison groups in the team and some were corrupt too. 

Current lot may not be as big names as them but a much better team unit and unproblematic individuals, mostly

Edited by Khan of TF365

5 hours ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Is cricket the only sport where playing field can have different varieties of dimensions or not even symmetry at highest level ? 

Baseball is notorious for this. Some of the stadiums give stupid benefits to the home teams