talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cricket

football forum

Not finding much info on it, looks like this isn't a harassment case but more of improper workplace conduct i.e. he was fucking a colleague (while married). Looks like it only came up because she was stealing property or something, it was an accidental discovery concerning her theft lmao

@Khan of TF365

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Tim Paine sacked over sending pictures of his genitals to a female colleague. I don't know why people in important positions/public sphere do this.

I thought it was just sexting, and no pics? Could be wrong. 

Who becomes Aus captain now? 

45 minutes ago, Stan said:

I thought it was just sexting, and no pics? Could be wrong. 

Who becomes Aus captain now? 

Yeah, sexting, mutual by the sounds of the reports, more of an inappropriate affair than harassment it seems.

it will be cummins, he is vc so it will be an insult of he isnt promoted

This Pakistan team is very different from all previous, it's mainly made up of players with working middle class background.

In the past either rich posh boys like Imran Khan and their apprentices Wasim Waqar or street wonder kids like Amir or Akhtar mostly dominated the scene. 

Edited by Khan of TF365

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/12/2021 at 02:37, Stan said:

Ajaz Patel takes all 10 wickets of our first innings. 

And first ever player to do so in the first innings. Fair play. 

All the more amusing is that he could have played for India as well.

• Administrator

Out first ball of the series for Burns is big.

Wonder what Australia will come back with. I didn't expect to wake up to England to be all out for 147, especially on a weather-affected day. 

11 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Both teams bat before we judge. It's not amateur hour up in here. The heavens opened and they lost their chance too bowl under lights and clouds. They've got to hope they can rick roll the aussies tomorrow or that it rains through. 

get fukt I got 200+ likes on facebook for this meme and you aren't ruining my day

May be a cartoon

• Administrator

Aus end on 343/7 then.

They should be looking to get 400+ at this stage, especially with Head at the crease. In fact, maybe 400+ is too light. Might well look to humiliate England while the opportunity is there. 

36 minutes ago, Lucas said:

1-0 is a formality. 

England have really gambled on the Day/Night tests resting Jimmy and Broad IMO.

Just play your best team and deal with the consequences as they happen.

Hard to blame the bowling team to be fair. Warner was out on 4,  and 50 odd twice. No ball, dropped cold, and not run out when he fell over. Had he gone cheap, and we knock 50-70 runs of the total, Australia getting 300-350 is very acceptable. 

It was the batsmen. They were rubbish. Warner is usually useless at test cricket, scores when it's easy and fails when not, but his gritty 92 was everything Englands innings wasn't. He's out of form, and gave up chances, but never let it get in his head and plugged away. England mentally collapsed. 

2 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Hard to blame the bowling team to be fair. Warner was out on 4,  and 50 odd twice. No ball, dropped cold, and not run out when he fell over. Had he gone cheap, and we knock 50-70 runs of the total, Australia getting 300-350 is very acceptable. 

It was the batsmen. They were rubbish. Warner is usually useless at test cricket, scores when it's easy and fails when not, but his gritty 92 was everything Englands innings wasn't. He's out of form, and gave up chances, but never let it get in his head and plugged away. England mentally collapsed. 

I agree on the batting side of things for sure, if they had hung in there and even made 250-300, it's a start. We needed the likes of Malan, Root, Stokes to steady the ship.

I just think the experience of not having those seamers, especially Broad v Warner and Jimmy steaming in, especially given the cloud cover and conditions would have been ideal and made it easy for us to bowl first.

I also wonder if playing Jack Leach over say Broad was a good call also but its done now and we are staring probable defeat in the face.

• Administrator

Strong day for England. In a very strong position to capitalise on that through Day 4. Even if one of Root or Malan stay at the crease for at least 1.5/2 sessions, you're looking at a healthy lead, but also enough time to potentially bowl Australia out. 

Another reason to love Test cricket. Constantly twists and turns and unpredictability (apart from an inevitable England collapse at any given point...)

Cracking day for England in salvaging the game but it's the hope that kills you.

When you are on top like that, you don't want the day to end so for me, the morning session is absolutely huge tomorrow. These are set now and we need them to go on.

If we collapse for 100-150 more then all that hard work is undone.

If we can get to Tea with 5 wickets in hand and a rough lead of 100, Stokes and Buttler could come in and have some fun and really turn the momentum. All ifs and bits though.