talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cricket

football forum

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Yeah it is  shame but it happens to everyone. I would love to see one or two years where he hits peak form again, just for old times sake. He remonds me of messi, bit a weird cunt but very good at what he does, probably autistic

Shame that Marnus has been struggling wince he hit 1#, think maybe the pressure of performing has got to him, probably feels lile he has to score a ton a game and overdoes the aggressive shots

They're both strongly on the spectrum, and TBH thats the way the game is headed, at least in Australia. Cricket isn't a popular game with the youth, not many chads coming through, mostly autismo little kids who can actually watch 5 days of a game without having their heads turned by more interesting thinks like kicking a footy with the boys, of fucking the girl down the street in a half built house. 

7 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

They're both strongly on the spectrum, and TBH thats the way the game is headed, at least in Australia. Cricket isn't a popular game with the youth, not many chads coming through, mostly autismo little kids who can actually watch 5 days of a game without having their heads turned by more interesting thinks like kicking a footy with the boys, of fucking the girl down the street in a half built house. 

you see these kids domt undersntand thst just like me right niw they can sink a lot of beers with the biys playing and watching cricket

33 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Similar allegations by Shoaib Akhtar against Wasim as well. I've always maintained that the 90s team after Imran was a cesspool and Wasim is the elephant in the room, he needs to have his Lance Armstrong moment. But he's too protected.

Nothing to take away from his talent though which makes it more tragic. 

34 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Kholi really embarassed himself last night though. Win or lose I hope he loses his match fee and gets a ban. 

I like how he thinks it was the broadcaster that runs the video reviews. Kohli always had  a holier than thou attitude

1 minute ago, Spike said:

I like how he thinks it was the broadcaster that runs the video reviews. Kohli always had  a holier than thou attitude

Like I said, I fucking hate the rat cunt, but it's because he's so 'Aussie"
What has happened is pretty clear. India are the best in the world, and after beating England and Australia away, we're hoping to clean up SA without fuss. However, SA is a different beast, lots of fight in them and they're VERY good at winning low scoring games. They've banged India up and under pressure to win the decider, a big decision has gone against them and they've just tantrumed like fuck. I was enjoying the series until then. Now the focus will be on the comments, not South Africa, who are 2/100 odd and 111 runs away from a gutsy series win.

19 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Like I said, I fucking hate the rat cunt, but it's because he's so 'Aussie"
What has happened is pretty clear. India are the best in the world, and after beating England and Australia away, we're hoping to clean up SA without fuss. However, SA is a different beast, lots of fight in them and they're VERY good at winning low scoring games. They've banged India up and under pressure to win the decider, a big decision has gone against them and they've just tantrumed like fuck. I was enjoying the series until then. Now the focus will be on the comments, not South Africa, who are 2/100 odd and 111 runs away from a gutsy series win.

I still don’t get what you mean by ‘Aussie’ and I never will

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

Fair play to SA. India never won there and that continues. Pujara and Rahane need to be dropped. They haven't offered anything this series, and Pujara struggled in England too. Time to give someone else a chance - while I love his patient attitude and approach, it doesn't really work much when you're not scoring or contributing either. 

SA's bowling is and remains decent. Maybe we underestimated them. Rabada and Ngidi and very good. First time I've seen Jansen play and even he was productive. 

8 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Kholi really embarassed himself last night though. Win or lose I hope he loses his match fee and gets a ban. 

I don't condone the slander of the broadcaster (as if they had much to do with it, but I think that particular thing went beyond the DRS decision), however it spoke volumes when even Erasmus said 'its impossible!' seeing the DRS too. 

6 hours ago, Stan said:

Fair play to SA. India never won there and that continues. Pujara and Rahane need to be dropped. They haven't offered anything this series, and Pujara struggled in England too. Time to give someone else a chance - while I love his patient attitude and approach, it doesn't really work much when you're not scoring or contributing either. 

SA's bowling is and remains decent. Maybe we underestimated them. Rabada and Ngidi and very good. First time I've seen Jansen play and even he was productive. 

I don't condone the slander of the broadcaster (as if they had much to do with it, but I think that particular thing went beyond the DRS decision), however it spoke volumes when even Erasmus said 'its impossible!' seeing the DRS too. 

Took 19 wickets, at an average of 16. For me he was player of the series. Our Fast bowling battery is messed up. Easily best in the world in terms of depth. Olivier, Rabada, Nortje, Mulder, Ngidi, and now Jansen. An absolute handful, and all of them averaging low 20s for bowling average I believe. 

We specialize in low scoring games. Can't score 400 on a road but will chase 200 on a minefield with little struggle. I think Rahane could go soon, but can't drop Pujara. Especially not on the back of a series where everyone who played 3 games struggled with the bat for India. 
Pant again proved he's special. 

• Upvote 1