talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cricket

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Jesus, that sucks, R.I.P. Shane, my thoughts go out to all the loved ones you left behind,

I will always remember, and so will a lot of others, when you took the wicket of Mike Gatting with a wonder delivery that goes down as the 'Ball Of The Century'.

He was a drunk, a sleaze, a womaniser, lazy, arrogant, and a really shit commentator, but he was our wanker and the only guy in cricket that I loved to love and loved to hate at the same time. 

I enjoyed getting angry at his nonsensical commentary because he was such a glorious cunt. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Spike said:

He was a drunk, a sleaze, a womaniser, lazy, arrogant, and a really shit commentator, but he was our wanker and the only guy in cricket that I loved to love and loved to hate at the same time. 

I enjoyed getting angry at his nonsensical commentary because he was such a glorious cunt. 

he was like many Australians, a dodgy malaka

2 hours ago, Spike said:

Me too mate.

I spent most of my childhood trying to be Andrew Gaze on the basketball court, and Shane Warne on the cricket pitch (or Gilchrist when I had the bat).

I bloody loved this man.

Super, super sad. 

I'm starting to think the deterioration in physical health which happened to so many through covid due to lockdowns, shut gyms and golf courses, etc may really leave a mark.

Also covid itself can leave huge marks and lead to long term heart and lung conditions so this is no anti covid comment.

It's just absolutely critical that we all get out and start exercising again and putting our well-being first and try restore our baseline to our pandemic levels.

1 minute ago, Harry said:

I'm starting to think the deterioration in physical health which happened to so many through covid due to lockdowns, shut gyms and golf courses, etc may really leave a mark.

Also covid itself can leave huge marks and lead to long term heart and lung conditions so this is no anti covid comment.

It's just absolutely critical that we all get out and start exercising again and putting our well-being first and try restore our baseline to our pandemic levels.

I had a pair of Andrew Gaze basketball shoes once. I played basketball like three times.

I hate basketball

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

I had a pair of Andrew Gaze basketball shoes once. I played basketball like three times.

I hate basketball

I loved Andrew Gaze as a player and a role model. Always seemed like a genuinely humble and kind hearted person too.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Harry said:

There have been rumors for years that he has a coke habit. Could be bollocks. but if true not a good habit to have at any age, never mind at 52.