talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cricket

football forum

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Sure. He was woeful at Euro 2012. I remember. France had got there by playing him as a conventional striker then they tried to play like spain in the tournament. 
But with few exceptions he was brilliant for Real, beat out that fat Argentinian for the striker spot. You don't play for Madrid for over a decade by being shit. Your argument is shit. 

Yes he's a creepy piece of shit. Hell of a footballer. And WAY above the level of Warner within his own sport. 

He blew arse for years, Higuian sucked more arse on the bunch yet even that fatass scored 100 goals playing 5 mins a game, that’s how shot la liga was, and more than one season Madrid fans wanted him gone, I can guarantee that. Benzena was mediocre, inconsistent, lazy, and Robaldo’s pussy bitch up until about three  years ago. He is fucking great now but I won’t have anyone pretend that he has been that for longer than that. Real Madrid have had more shit stink up their team any every other club in existence and up until recently Benzema was in that camp.

And no you are wrong, in Euro 2012 Benzema spent more time in midfield thinking he was the GOAT forward that thought he could start and finish every play, in the end he was shit at passing and shot at shooting, which was a recurring trend for him at Real Madrid.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

He blew arse for years, Higuian sucked more arse on the bunch yet even that fatass scored 100 goals playing 5 mins a game, that’s how shot la liga was, and more than one season Madrid fans wanted him gone, I can guarantee that. Benzena was mediocre, inconsistent, lazy, and Robaldo’s pussy bitch up until about three  years ago. He is fucking great now but I won’t have anyone pretend that he has been that for longer than that. Real Madrid have had more shit stink up their team any every other club in existence and up until recently Benzema was in that camp.

And no you are wrong, in Euro 2012 Benzema spent more time in midfield thinking he was the GOAT forward that thought he could start and finish every play, in the end he was shit at passing and shot at shooting, which was a recurring trend for him at Real Madrid.

This is EXACTLY what I meant by saying they played like spain you fucking wankstain. They made it to Euro 2012 by playing Benzema as a conventional striker, then decided 'false 9' was cool even though they didn't have the players for it and put Benzema behind Nani. Hardly his fault. 

I was unemployed as a bum at my mums house in 2012 so I watched every fucking second of every fucking game of Euro 2012. My cycle was go to bed at 7 am, wake up at 3 pm, turn the footy on as soon as it was on after midnight. I could be employed as a Euro 2012 historian, so go fuck yourself you yank cunt

16 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

This is EXACTLY what I meant by saying they played like spain you fucking wankstain. They made it to Euro 2012 by playing Benzema as a conventional striker, then decided 'false 9' was cool even though they didn't have the players for it and put Benzema behind Nani. Hardly his fault. 

I was unemployed as a bum at my mums house in 2012 so I watched every fucking second of every fucking game of Euro 2012. My cycle was go to bed at 7 am, wake up at 3 pm, turn the footy on as soon as it was on after midnight. I could be employed as a Euro 2012 historian, so go fuck yourself you yank cunt

You want to make it personal you silly bastard? What the fuck did I do for you to hit me it hurts like that? No wonder you’re alone you insensitive cunt. The one fucking thing you could say and you went there. FFS

30 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Lol I was having a laugh, sorry the yank think was too far i'll not hit you with that again. 

I did watch every minute of every match though, and stand by that Benzama was poorly utilized for weird reasons. 

No it’s fine. I’m just particularly homesick today and I could only take it poorly.

• Administrator
39 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Tempted to go to a t20 World Cup game next month but not the best games in Perth. I’ve never been to a t20 game ever, not even to watch the usually incredibly successful Scorchers.

India vs South Africa 30th Oct.

Pakistan may play West Indies as well there, but depends who qualifies 1st in Group B qualifier. 

Just now, Stan said:

India vs South Africa 30th Oct.

Pakistan may play West Indies as well there, but depends who qualifies 1st in Group B qualifier. 

Sold out I believe. 

Australia play someone here too yet to be decided - but it’s a Tuesday night :( 

The David Bedingham situation is everything wrong with South African Cricket and you can add Marnus Labuschagne to the mix,  both were eligible for selection long before they committed to Australia and England and both would help the current test team.    The problem again is skin colour and politicians thinking that more blacks means more representation.   The harsh reality is that Black people don't like cricket,  certainly nowhere near Rugby of football levels.   This is why South Africa is blessed with an endless supply of black rugby players but outside bowling options and that is limited to Kagiso Rabada and hesitantly Ngidi,  there are no good performers with bat or ball in the first class competition and it has been that way for years.   

Racism is denying players the chance to play because they don't match the skin colour agenda.

I predict South African cricket will end up like the football,  a dead husk living in the shadow of Rugby.   

6 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

The David Bedingham situation is everything wrong with South African Cricket and you can add Marnus Labuschagne to the mix,  both were eligible for selection long before they committed to Australia and England and both would help the current test team.    The problem again is skin colour and politicians thinking that more blacks means more representation.   The harsh reality is that Black people don't like cricket,  certainly nowhere near Rugby of football levels.   This is why South Africa is blessed with an endless supply of black rugby players but outside bowling options and that is limited to Kagiso Rabada and hesitantly Ngidi,  there are no good performers with bat or ball in the first class competition and it has been that way for years.   

Racism is denying players the chance to play because they don't match the skin colour agenda.

I predict South African cricket will end up like the football,  a dead husk living in the shadow of Rugby.   

Or because they moved to different countries and became nationals there. I don’t know about Bedingham but Labuschange has lived in Australia longer than he ever lived in SA. What do politicians have to do with cricket team selection?

If you are so concerned about the state of SA why are you supporting a foreign team like Newcastle? You’re doing the exact same thing, moving your loyalties overseas. 

Also ‘endless supply of black rugby players’ xD they aren’t a resource 

28 minutes ago, Spike said:

Or because they moved to different countries and became nationals there. I don’t know about Bedingham but Labuschange has lived in Australia longer than he ever lived in SA. What do politicians have to do with cricket team selection?

If you are so concerned about the state of SA why are you supporting a foreign team like Newcastle? You’re doing the exact same thing, moving your loyalties overseas. 

Also ‘endless supply of black rugby players’ xD they aren’t a resource 

It is well documented the quota selection in South African cricket that applies for domestic cricket as well.   It has resulted in a lot of players going overseas in hopes of qualifying for foreign passports.   

In a sporting sense the more players you can produce from the pool of talent equates to longevity,  more black kids play Rugby than they do Cricket so forcing selection policies when the pool is already slim is not a good situation.   

On 16/09/2022 at 22:24, Spike said:

Go to it. Don’t deny yourself a good time.

Could be against Sri Lanka. Bought tickets today. Not a fan of t20 hence never been to a game however I’ve always wanted to go to a World Cup (okay football but still I can count this…) haha. 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

Mankading back in the discussion. I don't understand the fuss about the rule, it's similar to baseball where you can rightfully throw the ball to one of the bases if the runner is too far from the base.

Yeah same. It's not illegal. The batsman can't be allowed to gain a head start without potential consequences. 

9 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

Mankading back in the discussion. I don't understand the fuss about the rule, it's similar to baseball where you can rightfully throw the ball to one of the bases if the runner is too far from the base.

6 hours ago, Stan said:

Yeah same. It's not illegal. The batsman can't be allowed to gain a head start without potential consequences. 

It isn't similar at all, pick offs are exciting in baseball and each individual out isn't worth as much as it is in cricket, and the nature of the sport considers stealing a statistic, just like a six or a wicket. It is really shitty entertainment, I don't care if it is in the rules it sucks to see it happen because it's boring.

Actually the reason I hate it is because as a kid half the time we spent playing cricket was arguing about stupid bullshit like that.  You’d be in the crease and some shitty little kid would illegally mankad you and argue about it all afternoon.

27 minutes ago, Spike said:

It isn't similar at all, pick offs are exciting in baseball and each individual out isn't worth as much as it is in cricket, and the nature of the sport considers stealing a statistic, just like a six or a wicket. It is really shitty entertainment, I don't care if it is in the rules it sucks to see it happen because it's boring.

Your opinion is like Victor Wanyama’s opinion of Paranormal Activity 3, it goes in the bin.

Just now, Beelzebub said:

Your opinion is like Victor Wanyama’s opinion of Paranormal Activity 3, it goes in the bin.

Even when you are referencing a post of mine from earlier you still end up copying from Twitter. You need to get off that site.