Brighton vs Leicester
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool
Everton vs Norwich
Watford vs Burnley

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Big chance for us to create more of a gap given Man City play Chelsea so they'll take points off each other. 

Gotta focus on our own game, mind. As far as I'm aware everyone should be available. Evans missed NI's game against Germany due to illness but should be back. 

Expect to go with same lineup. Gray has played well when he's come on but that seems to suit him better being an impact sub. 

Dunk is missing for them which is big for us I think. Trossard as well and he'd just started to pick up some form. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

As me & @RandoEFC said, miraculously they are both fine xD !

I'd be surprised to see them start to be honest. Our official site says they are back in training but separate from the full squad. Light duties basically. 

Klopp doesn't usually risk playing players who have barely trained as a rule.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

As me & @RandoEFC said, miraculously they are both fine xD !

It's Robertson's first day in training with the side for a while - for a few weeks he was excused from team training because of the pain he was in and put on a personal light training course. I genuinely think he needed the time off to recover. Same with Salah ever since that dirty fucker hurt his ankle, it's been an issue - he was sent back from Egypt for not being able to train.

*edit* Robertson is still on light training it looks like - so I don't think he's fully recovered.

• Subscriber

They're missing Dunk, Webster and possibly Connolly and Trossard too. We've got no excuses even despite their impressive home form. If we are serious - three points again please.

We've got such a nice run of games coming up here.

15 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Liverpool have been really poor so far though. Don't think we've even had a shot yet, certainly not on target anyway. Huge improvement needed second half

Yeah weve been second best. Always seems to happen to us after an international. So sloppy.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived