talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wales. Golf. Madrid.

football forum

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely love how rattled Marca and Real Madrid fans are about this. Calling him disrespectful and shite after the club seriously disrespected him over the summer, and having Marca write shit about him all the time in the hopes it'll make him want to leave.

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Bloke won them two CL’s and they treat him the equivalent to us and Marcos Alonso. 

And have any of Alonso's managers at Chelsea come out and said "yeah we want him gone?" like Zidane was doing with Bale before the season started? And then it turns out they need Bale to... bail them out once the season starts xD - absolute fuckers

I hate Real Madrid but still think Gareth Bale is a bit of a disgrace and wouldn't want him anywhere near Liverpool based on what I've seen of his attitude and approach.

This joke was unprofessional and ignorant but it's his entire approach to his career in the time that he's been at Madrid that I find most disappointing.

Fuck Real Madrid, I'm glad that Gareth Bale is sticking to them. Respect is a two way street and he has recieved none publicly from Zidane, Marca, the support, or the club itself. When was the last time a player was so publicly ostracised for no reason? Zizou is probably just mad that Bale scored a better CL final goal than he did.

Also, isn't it nice to see a player put country above club for a change?

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Spike said:

Also, isn't it nice to see a player put country above club for a change?

Its all contextual right? If things were rosy at Madrid he'd never do this so we can't say that for sure. I do like it when players show support for their country though.

Archived