• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Rhian Brewster - Liverpool Future Uncertain

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Agree with this also apart from Brewster you saying Brewster has had the same chances as Jones and Neco, because he hasn't.  Brewster played in a team full of kids whereas Jones and Neco have played with the first team.

Klopp will probably be pretty much certain if Brewster is ready. So if he's in the squad (or not) come the start of next season, things will be much clearer. 

Jones and Neco stood out playing alongside kids though, that’s why they got further chances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Jones and Neco stood out playing alongside kids though, that’s why they got further chances.

Is it why they got further chances though? Maybe it is or maybe Neco got his chance because we didn't have a back up RB for Trent in the squad and that Jones got his chance because Lallana was leaving and needed replacing? Its much harder for Brewster to get any sort of playing time when our front 3 play nearly every game and Klopp trusts Origi. Then there's Mini. 

I dunno, maybe Brewster will be sent out again, maybe not. I'm sure Klopp already knows what's going to happen. We shall see.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Is it why they got further chances though? Maybe it is or maybe Neco got his chance because we didn't have a back up RB for Trent in the squad and that Jones got his chance because Lallana was leaving and needed replacing? Its much harder for Brewster to get any sort of playing time when our front 3 play nearly every game and Klopp trusts Origi. Then there's Mini. 

I dunno, maybe Brewster will be sent out again, maybe not. I'm sure Klopp already knows what's going to happen. We shall see.

You miss all that Klopp-Lallana love in at the end of the season? Curtis got games ahead of Lallana at the end probably because Lallana’s on his way out. But also because he’s actually good enough to make the first team now, which is no easy task with our current seasons CM depth.

We’ve got more quality CM depth than we’ve got front 3 depth!

Curtis has also pretty clearly been our standout young player that was given chances this year, so no I don’t think it’s just as easy as “Klopp preferred him to one of his favourites just because his favourite was on the way out.”

I think it would be stupid for us to sign a backup right back, considering we’ve got Neco and Hoover, I suspect that’s probably why we didn’t sign one before the start of last season? And probably why those two got chances this season. And why one of those two got more chances this season?

I trust Klopp’s got the best intentions for what to do with Brewster’s career, so I think it’s a load of arguing for no reason. He either thinks he’s ready, or he’s not.... and he’s pretty decent at getting young talents into our side. So have faith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

You miss all that Klopp-Lallana love in at the end of the season? Curtis got games ahead of Lallana at the end probably because Lallana’s on his way out. But also because he’s actually good enough to make the first team now, which is no easy task with our current seasons CM depth.

We’ve got more quality CM depth than we’ve got front 3 depth!

Curtis has also pretty clearly been our standout young player that was given chances this year, so no I don’t think it’s just as easy as “Klopp preferred him to one of his favourites just because his favourite was on the way out.”

I think it would be stupid for us to sign a backup right back, considering we’ve got Neco and Hoover, I suspect that’s probably why we didn’t sign one before the start of last season? And probably why those two got chances this season. And why one of those two got more chances this season?

I trust Klopp’s got the best intentions for what to do with Brewster’s career, so I think it’s a load of arguing for no reason. He either thinks he’s ready, or he’s not.... and he’s pretty decent at getting young talents into our side. So have faith.

What? Arguing? 

I've said I'm not sure what will happen with Brewster. I was just trying to see both perspectives thats all xD. If I had to guess I'd say I think Brewster might be kept around next season but on the other hand, I wouldnt be surprised one bit to see him sent out for more game time on loan. Either is perfectly fine by me.

I have plenty of faith in Klopp mate, don't worry about that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement