talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Said Benrahma - West Ham Complete Deal

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Lucas said:

@Danny Have you already brought in a replacement or do you have one lined up?

I mean surely whatever the hold up is, your club wants some clarity and time to bring in a replacement if they haven't already.

We’ve brought on Ghoddos from Amiens, still have Canos and brought in Fosu from Oxford in Jan. think we’re stocked 

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

West Ham fans 2019: "Where has all the money gone!!?!!"

West Ham fans 2020: "If you think we wanted our owners out because of money then I'm afraid you don't understand the situation".

🙄✊

In fairness the whole point to changing stadiums was more money...it’s a fair point 

He’s failed his medical, allegedly. It would be very, very West Ham to either a) lose out on the person they’re pinning their hopes on because he’s failed a medical or b) sign him regardless and wonder why he’s made from biscuit in eighteen months when he’s played just 200 minutes of football. 

Weird how he has played nearly 100 games for Brentford the last two years and failed a medical yet Jack Wilshere and Andy Carroll passed theirs with flying colours.

I mean it can't be something too significant surely?I would be a bit miffed about that.

My view on it is that the Dildo Brothers have shithoused this move somehow (apparently our B Team has had a game cancelled with them), but because Benrahma stayed last season when Maupay went and gave 100% we will accept a loan to buy.

Not the best deal but it will still mean we make the same amount of money just a year later, the way transfers work it would be staggered over Benrahmas contract at West Ham anyway so not like we’re dying for the fee

According to David Ornstein the deal sheet was submitted at 3pm which gives West Ham till 7pm to complete.

One of the best players we’ve had, capability to score goals, create goals and play in a manner that excites a crowd. Dribbling, nutmegs, random pieces of skill that make your draw drop. He is a player that will get the fans onside, another Di Canio, Payet...amazing the owners have put this off for so long.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, DNA said:

Just surprised there wasn’t more interest, West Ham essentially given a clear run.

I reckon there was but it's being kept quiet. He's probably wanted to stay in London as well. 

Archived