talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Black Friday

football forum

Think I've mentioned before my other half has a bit of an 'inner geek' about her. She loves her Star Wars and in particular, the Lego sets.

As if by luck, I noticed they had knocked the new Mos Eisley Cantina set down from £319.99 to £255.99 through the Disney store today so I snapped that up. Great deal IMO for what you get too and I know she'll be made up with it.

Who needs clothes, perfume, make up or shoes when you can have Lego xD

P.S From memory, could be wrong but I seem to remember you also collect these @Mel81x?

461031848939.jpeg.thumb.jpg.7d8c908f033664676acdcc47764a8162.jpg

75290-202009-Hero-Tall-Large.jpeg.thumb.jpg.72c7ab62c4610113ed7c66a64bbbd748.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Think I've mentioned before my other half has a bit of an 'inner geek' about her. She loves her Star Wars and in particular, the Lego sets.

As if by luck, I noticed they had knocked the new Mos Eisley Cantina set down from £319.99 to £255.99 through the Disney store today so I snapped that up. Great deal IMO for what you get too and I know she'll be made up with it.

Who needs clothes, perfume, make up or shoes when you can have Lego xD

P.S From memory, could be wrong but I seem to remember you also collect these @Mel81x?

Not me but @IgnisExcubitor's better half collects Star Wars stuff. When it comes to Lego I love me a good Technics set or something that is more nautical in nature.

P.S. I think that set is super nice.

Archived