• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Secret Santa

football forum

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Anyone doing it at work? I've got someone who's nickname is Jedi. I need some sort of funny Star Wars reference. 

Is this the same as KKs? Where everyone pulls a name out of a hat and buys something for that person up to a price limit?

Lately we've been doing the "bad Santa" version where the presents are communal and not targeted at any one person and then you draw numbers or of a hat to determine who picks the first present from under the tree... Then each person can choose to pick from the tree or steal a present that has already been opened by someone else. 

1 hour ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Anyone doing it at work? I've got someone who's nickname is Jedi. I need some sort of funny Star Wars reference. 

Where does the state wars reference come into it? A message to write into the card, or your looking to buy them something star wars related?

If the latter I suggest this:

unnamed.jpg

• Subscriber
37 minutes ago, Harry said:

Where does the state wars reference come into it? A message to write into the card, or your looking to buy them something star wars related?

If the latter I suggest this:

unnamed.jpg

xD

Pretty much what you said in your first sentence, that's what it is, yes. 

Only spending £5-£10 on each other. More just like a novelty gift. I want something rude.

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, Harry said:

Is this the same as KKs? Where everyone pulls a name out of a hat and buys something for that person up to a price limit?

Lately we've been doing the "bad Santa" version where the presents are communal and not targeted at any one person and then you draw numbers or of a hat to determine who picks the first present from under the tree... Then each person can choose to pick from the tree or steal a present that has already been opened by someone else. 

Is that what they do in The Office US? I love that!

Archived