talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FIFA Club World Cup 2019

football forum

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

On a serious note.. I think that Flamengo will give Liverpool some serious problems at the back... 

I think we didn't see the team Klopp wants to start with too. With a better XI this game wouldn't have gone the way it did.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

On a serious note.. I think that Flamengo will give Liverpool some serious problems at the back... 

I don't think we'll be going into the final with the same players we started today - that was none of our "best" midfield playing in midfield, aside from starting the match with just 2 defenders playing in our defense. I also think we'll see the regular front 3 up top.

I think we'll see a much stronger starting lineup and a better performance as a result.

10 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Apparently he's already created more chances this season than he did the entirety of last season.

And last season he was fucking brilliant. Really impressive from him.

He's exceptional,, he can play anywhere across the midfield.

One positive of any Liverpool win is that tory voting England is really angry. The bile on twitter off the usual fake tanned lads who wear jeans with shoes raging about Liverpool. I shouldn't forget this. 

21 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Impressed by Mori, Pizzaro and especially Pabon. A lot of European clubs should take a look at Pabon. Physically strong, has good pace and can hit them cleanly. 

Decent performance by us. Origi had an off night. Salah the stand out for me apart from Alisson. 

To be fair, he already had a stint in Europe, where he spent half a season at Valencia. He failed to impress, although I was surprised at the time to be honest. He also had an unsuccessful spell in Italy, although I do remember him doing well for half of a season on loan at Real Betis.

Good player, but I don't think he adapts to life too well in Europe and now he's in his early 30s, it's probably not the best age to return to Europe now.

30 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

How? You were shocking and still won. Congratulations but doesn't change the fact you were terrible. 

It's more the other rubble you came out with such as slating our defence when over the past season and a half we have the best defensive record in the country. Saying Klopp is arrogant for not playing VVD, even though VVD is ill. Then saying we are nothing special even though weve lost 1 game in 51 whilst winning the CL. Then how City would do this and do that even though over the past 2 seasons weve basically had City in our pocket in the head to heads. Then you went onto say we were going out tonight, just before we popped up with a winner.

Absolute nightmare :rofl:

On 19/12/2019 at 01:21, Carnivore Chris said:

To be fair, he already had a stint in Europe, where he spent half a season at Valencia. He failed to impress, although I was surprised at the time to be honest. He also had an unsuccessful spell in Italy, although I do remember him doing well for half of a season on loan at Real Betis.

Good player, but I don't think he adapts to life too well in Europe and now he's in his early 30s, it's probably not the best age to return to Europe now.

Yeah, read about him. He is 31.

Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

Can't you see how poor you've been? Being outplayed here. 

I've not denied anything, I'm really not arsed about the whole tournament in general. 

I'm just bored of the same tireless posts you gurgle in every Liverpool match thread.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived