talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FIFA Club World Cup 2019

football forum

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you have to hand it to Liverpool, they just keep winning home or away no matter who they face.. Klopp has done a great job with them.. 

All I need now is for Ancelotti to get Everton into second place and I can relive the 80's all over again.. 

This was closer than I expected. Flamengo even was the better team during some stretches. It's been decades since a south american team has played so well against an european side. Flamengo fans should be proud. Amazing season from them. 

I wonder if an european team will take a chance on Rodrigo Caio and Bruno Henrique during the winter market. They looked like they belong at the highest level today.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/12/2019 at 13:30, IgnisExcubitor said:

Impressed by Mori, Pizzaro and especially Pabon. A lot of European clubs should take a look at Pabon. Physically strong, has good pace and can hit them cleanly. 

Decent performance by us. Origi had an off night. Salah the stand out for me apart from Alisson. 

Just a few days later after the flight from Qatar he scored this goal in the first leg of the final. Pabon has been with Monterrey for a while now and he has always shown signs of great potential but he has a hard time being consistent and should only be an option for a mid table European club (no chance unless Monterrey chooses to sell him since they are one of the top money clubs.)

• The topic was unpinned

Archived