FIFA Club World Cup 2019

football forum

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, LFCMike said:

This BBC commentary is a split second ahead. Annoying

Glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this!

You hear about Alisson's save just before he actually saves it xD 

16 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Loverpool got a very rough period when they get back, could quite easily drop 6-7 points. Title is far from over, this side is nothing special. 

Soon as I saw that it reminded me of that old Jimmy Osmond song "I will be your long haired lover from Liverpool" xD not showing my age much there am I.. 

On the other matter I would agree that this could prove to be a bit more disruptive to Liverpools season than people might think... can certainly see them dropping a few points but remains to be seen if it's enough points to allow someone else to come within touching distance.. good thing for them having the points they have is that they can afford to hit a bit of a bumpy patch and not find it too damaging for now.. 

When two teams that don't know each other play for the first time, the first half is usually close. This is normal stuff. Plus Liverpool have been tasting some CONCACAF shithousery. The second half should see the better team go through. Liverpool do look a bit disjointed though. A few subs should sort it out.

I'd get Lallana off for Trent and put Milner in the midfield - Trent's a big part of our creativity... so I think having him on against this defense would be good. And then Mane for Origi or Shaqiri - neither have them have really impressed today.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'd get Lallana off for Trent and put Milner in the midfield - Trent's a big part of our creativity... so I think having him on against this defense would be good. And then Mane for Origi or Shaqiri - neither have them have really impressed today.

Yeah agree with this

7 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Liverpool are humiliating themselves here. Man city would be about 9-0 up. 

Actually laughed out loud.

This result is shit as the El Clasico starts now but there's also an interesting game here. I was hoping this would be over by now.

2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Liverpool were emotional with origi. He should not be the back up striker at a top club. 

He's sound off the bench or coming in for one of the front three. Too many changes though and he looks out of place I agree

2 minutes ago, shut up said:

Nobody views this as a major trophy do they? Genuinely don't know.

About the same as the Charity Shield for me... maybe even slightly lower but for Liverpool fans this is probably on par with winning the Premiership... 

• Administrator
Just now, UNORTHODOX said:

Think Monterrey are a lot better than given credit for, They have a few very lively players. 

Monterrey definitely been the better of the 2 sides. Alisson has been tested more. Liverpool have looked disjointed.

Does it go to Extra-Time or straight to penalties?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived