Head to Head
Norwich - 11 wins
Draws - 19
Arsenal - 28 wins

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Great game for the neutral - neither team can defend. Arsenal better in the first half, Norwich better in the second. Think they can count themselves unlucky not to win. Leno played well 

Haven't seen the game today, but from Twitter and the line-up Freddie just making the same mistakes Emery was. Shoehorning Lacazette and Aubameyang in together and playing a tonne of central midfielders. It never worked under Emery and won't with our personnel. 

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Lacazette has 7 goals in 35 games away from home. The most overrated player in Arsenal history, a yes from me. Needs to be flogged for a proper winger. 

What about that lad from Lille? Will cost 80 million but heard good things, Pepe I think it is

25 minutes ago, shut up said:

you're the worst poster on here. we're not going to go from shit to brilliant in 2 days. log off for a bit

It was a joke.

26 minutes ago, Storts said:

What about that lad from Lille? Will cost 80 million but heard good things, Pepe I think it is

Would be nice if we actually played him, him and someone else either side of Aubameyang and we might actually start getting somewhere. 

17 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Haha that was one of the funniest fucking reactions I’ve seen to a pretty obvious joke

I can't work out if he thought I was serious or not O.o

2 minutes ago, shut up said:

if you read my post it's not just about that one comment!

He’s a sound lad and you lashed out for taking a joke seriously xD

Just because he disagrees with you from time to time, doesn’t mean he’s one of the worst posters on here

4 minutes ago, shut up said:

nobody is angry here. you're being the little bitch banging on about it. xD give it a rest 

:what:

Banging on about it? I've literally replied to you twice? You're not right in the head mate. We are only joking! Jesus xD

6 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He’s a sound lad and you lashed out for taking a joke seriously xD

Just because he disagrees with you from time to time, doesn’t mean he’s one of the worst posters on here

I'm not worried mate. I never said I had the most football knowledge on here. In fact I'm pretty honest that I probably have the least on the forum. Never claimed to have the most knowledge on anything really. I just come on here talk to some people who is really like, others not so much about things I'm interested in.

• The title was changed to Norwich 2-2 Arsenal - Sunday 1st December, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived