Head to Head
Leicester - 35 wins
Draws - 32
Everton - 42 wins

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

It's been a rough week for us but if you look at the two sides, I think we have reason to be positive going into this game. If we get the team selection and tactics right, turn up, and start well, I'm absolutely convinced we've got it in us to have a shot on target at some point here on Sunday.

Leicester 3-0 Everton.

• Subscriber

You know when everything's so set up for you to win comfortably, you always develop that nagging doubt that something could go wrong.

We've outperformed Everton this season so substantially to the point it's barely believable. We were largely tipped to be around the same position.

I think we'll win, but I wouldn't be totally shocked if Everton did raise their game a bit and make this one a bit nervier than expected.

That said - something will have to give. If we play anything like the last few games and Everton have a performance like last week, it'll be ugly for them.

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Lol, why?

It’s a match where we’d actually want Everton to get a result. They’re nailed on to roll over

Just that feeling xD

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

You should be incredibly confident of 3 points, it’s nailed on

I know, but the moment I/we get overconfident we may get a nasty bump back down to reality! 

• Subscriber

It does remind me a little bit of that Chelsea game today. Absolutely no logic tells you West Ham get anything.

I think Everton if they turn up can give us a game. That's admittedly a huge if.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Dan said:

It does remind me a little bit of that Chelsea game today. Absolutely no logic tells you West Ham get anything.

I think Everton if they turn up can give us a game. That's admittedly a huge if.

Exactly this. 

The one game Silva will win if they take the lead xD

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Exactly this. 

The one game Silva will win if they take the lead xD

I actually rate us slightly above Chelsea to be honest. I think there are more flaws in their side than ours. We're also going to be able to name our first choice XI, which Chelsea couldn't today.

26 minutes ago, Harry said:

Ultimately because Everton are not a true relegation zone team and they are always capable of lifting on their day 

The run of games Everton have got could well see them in the relegation zone come new year. Dont get me wrong, as funny as it would be to see them drop, I dont want them to. I'm not that bitter. But they could be in serious trouble if they dont turn their form around. 

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Gomes, Delph, Schneiderlin and Gbamin all injured. Our defensive midfield is Davies and youth players. Stop thinking we've got a shot here xD.

As I thought might be the case, we've been forced into some weird 3-4-3 here. Davies and Sigurdsson are our only senior CMs available so three CBs instead to offer some more protection.

Bad enough the gulf in form between these teams at the moment but throw an unfamiliar system in there for us, and all I can see is an absolute mess and a heavy defeat.

• The title was changed to Leicester 2-1 Everton - Sunday 1st December, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived