Liverpool vs Brighton
Tottenham vs Bournemouth

Sunday 1st December, 2019
Man Utd vs Aston Villa, 16.30
Wolves vs Sheff Utd, 14.00

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we can play better than we did against Napoli.

Ideally we'll put in a strong first half where we can then make early substitutions in the second to give some leg rest to core players.

More likely another close game where we're counting on a late goal to deliver a result.

• Subscriber

Brighton at home. Expect Klopp to start Ox and maybe go with Origi up top to give players a rest before switching it up. They don't have the best record against attack-minded opponents and this is us at home so I fully expect a win here. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, True Blue said:

West Ham not very impressive at the Bridge, haven't won here since 2002. They knew how to snatch an draw, after drawing at Valencia and losing against City it would be nice to get back on track with a win tomorrow.

West Ham won't pose a problem for you'll and I can't see anything but a win here. Did anyone get injured mid-week? I seem to recall Mount getting a knock and Pulisic was supposed to not play but he looked totally fine to me.

1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

West Ham won't pose a problem for you'll and I can't see anything but a win here. Did anyone get injured mid-week? I seem to recall Mount getting a knock and Pulisic was supposed to not play but he looked totally fine to me.

Both okay, but Tammy was subbed with a rib injury. Waiting for Lampard's press to find if he is available tomorrow. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Sounds like Mourinho has fixed Dele Alli

Think Spurs will be dangerous under Mourinho for the next year/year and a half. 

Will bring players that went stale under Pochettino back to life. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Think Spurs will be dangerous under Mourinho for the next year/year and a half. 

Will bring players that went stale under Pochettino back to life. 

I think they’re dark horses for the CL this year. But I think he’s going to take this good group of players that I think were feeling a bit sorry for themselves and he’s going to replace that with an anger and desire to set things right. Players who know what it takes to get to the final, with a serial winner that wants to set the record straight after his last job ended a bit embarrassingly

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think they’re dark horses for the CL this year. But I think he’s going to take this good group of players that I think were feeling a bit sorry for themselves and he’s going to replace that with an anger and desire to set things right. Players who know what it takes to get to the final, with a serial winner that wants to set the record straight after his last job ended a bit embarrassingly

Think CL is a bit of a stretch this season but next season if they qualify then yeah they shouldn't be discounted. 

He knows how to galvanise players and teams and that's what is dangerous. And he'll replace some of the weaker players with ones that will blend with the current talent. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Stan said:

West Ham must be one of the most hit and miss teams in the league. Can never really tell which one is going to turn up. 2-0 up now! 

Goal disallowed. Still 1-0. No goal due to Antonio possibly using his hand. 

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Think CL is a bit of a stretch this season but next season if they qualify then yeah they shouldn't be discounted. 

He knows how to galvanise players and teams and that's what is dangerous. And he'll replace some of the weaker players with ones that will blend with the current talent. 

I think they’ll make it through the group stages and then they’ll be tough as fuck for anyone over two legs. I actually think Spurs don’t have much in the way of weaknesses in the squad, if anything I think there was just a disconnect that came about between the manager and players.

I also would be worried about how he is on the transfer market in this day and age, considering the hilarious wastefulness he demonstrated at United. But Levy’s always found a way to buy well without spending the most - I think they’ll work well together.

Our Harry Wilson not letting Mourinho enjoy a clean sheet though. Atta boy 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived