football forum

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

inb4 

Ferrari being the fastest while Mercedes sandbags. 

Red Bull having an awesome livery that later gets changed to the usual. 

The same procedure as every year, James!

• Subscriber

Also it's great to see the garage screens banned. The mechanics are still trying to block the view at times but it's still a thousand times better than it used to be.

Impressed with reliability of all cars so far; not a single red flag or a serious technical issue today.

Looked at all the cars again, and from a aerodynamic point of view I find the Renault most intriguing. Hope it works out for them. 

Glad that Williams didn't have any issues. That they were the first ones on the track today was just great to see. 

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Looked at all the cars again, and from a aerodynamic point of view I find the Renault most intriguing. Hope it works out for them. 

Glad that Williams didn't have any issues. That they were the first ones on the track today was just great to see. 

Yep that Renault is really sleek and sexy. Here's a nice read about it: https://the-race.com/formula-1/gary-anderson-explains-renaults-ultra-narrow-nose-gamble/

13 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yep that Renault is really sleek and sexy. Here's a nice read about it: https://the-race.com/formula-1/gary-anderson-explains-renaults-ultra-narrow-nose-gamble/

Good read. I'm only a layman of course, but when I looked at the whole design of the Renault, specially the front, I thought to myself "Well, this makes sense and looks quite efficient." 

I wonder if Ferrari will bring a slimmer nose to the 2nd test. I heard rumours about it. 

Archived