talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Who Is the Worst Player In Your Squad?

• Subscriber

Might get some shit from Arsenal fans here but surely Gabriel can't be far off a mention. He's looked dog every time I've seen him. You'll know better mind.

West Ham have got to have some contenders for defence as well. That Masuaku looked absolute garbage early doors. Some of their defending as well has been borderline insulting.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Cannabis said:
  1. Claudio Bravo (Manchester City)
  2. Lorius Karius (Liverpool)
  3. Petr Cech (Arsenal)

There you go, a podium of shite. Bravo has been without doubt the worst goalkeeper of the season thus far which is baffling when you consider how competent he was at Barcelona. We managed to stick four past him with only four shots on target when he came to Goodison which says it all, kudos to Pep for swallowing his pride and giving Willy a crack.

Karius has struggled to adapt to English football but is young and should be given time to improve, I'm sure we can all remember David de Gea when he first joined Manchester United and look how he's turned out. As for Cech, it pains me to put him on the list as he's been one of the best goalkeepers the Premier League era has even seen but he's made some costly mistakes this season, I wouldn't be surprised to see him relegated to the bench in favour of a new signing next season.  

Bit harsh on Cech mate?

• Administrator
6 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Phil Jones cruising under the radar. Rojo is horrific as well. Whatever happened to that lad Luke Shaw 🤔

stuck in the club cafe

BtvjJb2IcAAW-1R.jpg

• Subscriber

Yeah Morgan's probably the pick of our back line. Always been limited but he really has looked out of his depth at times this season.

We definitely need to invest in our defence. It's a bit too limited.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dan said:

Yeah Morgan's probably the pick of our back line. Always been limited but he really has looked out of his depth at times this season.

We definitely need to invest in our defence. It's a bit too limited.

looks like we could sign Harry Maguire in the summer. When a defender comes away with a decent performance despite his team conceding 3, it's a good sign. Only 23 and he'd go well in our side I think.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, StanLCFC said:

looks like we could sign Harry Maguire in the summer. When a defender comes away with a decent performance despite his team conceding 3, it's a good sign. Only 23 and he'd go well in our side I think.

Only heard good things about Maguire but haven't really seen enough of him.

I know I said in the summer it was an obscene price but in hindsight I was wrong, we should've bought Keane.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Cicero said:

Really? He's been reliable in this 3 at the back system. 

I used to rate him, but he's prone to mistakes, poor positioning and been overshadowed considerably by Luiz and Azpilicueta in my humble opinion

Worst players of the season

• Petr Cech (Arsenal)
  • Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal)
  • Granit Xhaka (Arsenal)
  • Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal)
  • Mesut Özil (Arsenal)
  • Olivier Giroud (Arsenal)
  • Francis Coquelin (Arsenal)

Dispute it!

Be brave...  Go on!  I dare someone by debating football.

Relevance to their status, their wages which is filed by their status and everything else that comes with playing for one of the richest clubs in the world.

• Administrator

Coquelin is a great shout actually. Nowhere near good enough for Arsenal and I'd say he's Championship level to be honest. Aggression is his only attribute. 

37 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Worst players of the season

• Petr Cech (Arsenal)
  • Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal)
  • Granit Xhaka (Arsenal)
  • Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal)
  • Mesut Özil (Arsenal)
  • Olivier Giroud (Arsenal)
  • Francis Coquelin (Arsenal)

Dispute it!

Be brave...  Go on!  I dare someone by debating football.

Relevance to their status, their wages which is filed by their status and everything else that comes with playing for one of the richest clubs in the world.

The only one I'd dispute (if I dare :ph34r:) is Giroud. He's been in and out of the team for most of the season coming on as a substitute aplenty but he's still managed to get good numbers in terms of goals and some pretty important ones at that. His effort hasn't been missing either from the games I've seen. So I think it's harsh to name him in 'worst players of the season'. 

Other than that, yeah I pretty much agree.  Whole lot of bagga shit there pal!

20 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

The only one I'd dispute (if I dare :ph34r:) is Giroud. He's been in and out of team for most of the season coming on as a substitute aplenty but he's still managed to get good numbers in terms of goals and some pretty important ones at that. His effort hasn't been missing either from the games I've seen. So I think it's harsh to name him in 'worst players of the season'. 

Other than that, yeah I pretty much agree.  Whole lot of bagga shit there pal!

Ok, I've crossed out Olivier Giroud although he simply isn't good enough for the level required and is a great part of the reason as to why he hasn't been a first teamer this season.  Yesterday he had chances that at that level you can't forgive because you get punished and it isn't the first time.  He's done it consistently for Arsenal...  Who remembers his performance when we got knocked-out by Anderlecht?

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Ok, I've crossed out Olivier Giroud although he simply isn't good enough for the level required and is a great part of the reason as to why he hasn't been a first teamer this season.  Yesterday he had chances that at that level you can't forgive because you get punished and it isn't the first time.  He's done it consistently for Arsenal...  Who remembers his performance when we got knocked-out by Anderlecht?

YES!!!! HE DARED, HE CONQUERED AND GOT OLIVIER GIROUD CROSSED OFF!!!!

:P

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

YES!!!! HE DARED, HE CONQUERED AND GOT OLIVIER GIROUD CROSSED OFF!!!!

:P

But as you can see I have left him in the list mate.  He remains there because he has shown again even in this present season he isn't good enough. xD

So I'll give you half a point! :$

Archived