talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Who Is the Worst Player In Your Squad?

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Just so it doesn't make me look bad. xD Reminds me when you were surprised i knew cows were sacred in India.

google can do wonderful things :D

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

West Ham have had quite a few contenders. That Gokhan Tore is absolute toilet as well.

I would very seldom include any player from the top six in one of these. I think Bravo has been a bit of a one-off though as he's been genuinely woeful at times. I don't buy that he's a poor keeper as he's spent too long at Barcelona to be but it hasn't really happened for him yet. Something does tell me it's all going to click at Man City under Pep.

Middlesbrough's forwards have got to be worth a shout. Only 19 goals hit all season which is simply horrendous. For some context that's less than Crystal Palace have scored away from home.

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

Middlesbrough's forwards have got to be worth a shout. Only 19 goals hit all season which is simply horrendous. For some context that's less than Crystal Palace have scored away from home.

Lets not read too much in to that. We scored nine goals against Swansea, Hull and Burnley but only got one point xD

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Lets not read too much in to that. We scored nine goals against Swansea, Hull and Burnley but only got one point xD

Good point that actually. Still makes it hit home how bad Middlesbrough have been in front of goal though.

19 goals in 27 games. Horrendous. Yet just about anyone who had followed them in the Championship could've seen this coming.

• Administrator

Speaking of dogshit forwards, I think Hal Robson-Kanu at WBA has been utter tripe. A goal against Belgium never made him a Premier League quality player. He was toss at Championship level too

7 minutes ago, Batard said:

Speaking of dogshit forwards, I think Hal Robson-Kanu at WBA has been utter tripe. A goal against Belgium never made him a Premier League quality player. He was toss at Championship level too

West Brom fans were saying they've been pleasently surprised by him when he's played. His goal at the end of last year just beautifully summed up his 2017.

Vincent Janssen for Spurs. He might be Kane's back-up but for a striker his stats this season have been very poor considering the £17m they paid for him in the summer. One goal in the league from a penalty.

On 3/5/2017 at 11:31 AM, StanLCFC said:

The worst player in your side that has played this season (so not some youth player who has no future at all). Someone who has played some part in this season but should be nowhere near your squad.

For us, I'd say Ahmed Musa.

Pace, pace, pace. That's all there is to him and even then he doesn't utilise that to the best of his ability. He seems to be on a par with Jeff Schlupp but just not as strong. One of the worst transfers we've made in a long time.

Musa plays better as a striker than on the wings

On 3/5/2017 at 2:24 PM, DeadLinesman said:

Paul Pogba. Genuine. Goes missing, can't string 2 fucking passes together, gets chucked off the ball by players 1/2 his size, misses point blank headers and shots with regularity, wanders around the pitch like a headless chicken with zero direction, more interested in getting videos viral and dabbing like a cunt than being a decent footballer.

But more than that, his best mate is the abysmal Jesse Lingard. Urgh.

Easy, easy now.

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, robosys said:

Jesse Lingard, how he's a Manchester United player is beyond me... pops up for 1 or 2 goals the entire season and still gets to dab at the goals, just ridiculous.

better than Pogba this season probably. 

5 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

better than Pogba this season probably. 

I wouldn't say so, since this is Pogba's first season having a proper run in the premier league, I would judge him next season besides he's been unlucky not to have scored a considerable amount of goals this season.

• Administrator
Just now, robosys said:

I wouldn't say so, since this is Pogba's first season having a proper run in the premier league, I would judge him next season besides he's been unlucky not to have scored a considerable amount of goals this season.

£90m player. Should be exceeding and performing better than he has done so far this season. Shouldn't be given a season to 'settle in' and then get going next season.

2 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

£90m player. Should be exceeding and performing better than he has done so far this season. Shouldn't be given a season to 'settle in' and then get going next season.

Dont be too hasty! Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the fact that United paid all that money for a player that looks average at best but sometimes it does actually take a season or more for a player to get going after a big money move. Bale being one example. 

What would piss me off though (if I was a Utd fan) is that he doesn't get his head down to try and turn his form around. Instead he struts around like some sort of God, dabbing like a fucka, thinking he's the pop star of football. 

21 minutes ago, robosys said:

How's he been unlucky? Several misses from point blank range. He's fucking shite, not unlucky.

14 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Dont be too hasty! Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the fact that United paid all that money for a player that looks average at best but sometimes it does actually take a season or more for a player to get going after a big money move. Bale being one example. 

What would piss me off though (if I was a Utd fan) is that he doesn't get his head down to try and turn his form around. Instead he struts around like some sort of God, dabbing like a fucka, thinking he's the pop star of football. 

Paying that much, he should be hitting the ground sprinting. Starting to see why Fergie fucked the dabbing little cunt off.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Paying that much, he should be hitting the ground sprinting. Starting to see why Fergie fucked the dabbing little cunt off.

this xDxD 

Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Yeah, might be a suprize to one or two, but hear me out.

Ruben, through his agent held Chelsea to ransom when his first contact was up at the club and its well known his agent put to Chelsea, its this amount a week or he is off.

At the time there was those at the club who would have you believe Ruben was a sure thing to break into the first team. I myself, after a number of years watching him on Chelsea TV, held a huge question mark over the boys work rate without the ball and the size of his body, baring in mind where he played on a pitch. This proved to be something Jose questioned as soon as he took over at Chelsea 2nd time around.

He got his contract and has saddled us with a player who excelled at his own age group, but is obviously not good enough to break through to first team level.

So he sits around in the stands on match day's, unless he gets a place on the bench through injuries or suspensions to others, and because of that inflated contract he signed, nobody wants to pay him to take him on loan.

He isnt good enough for Chelsea.

I know there will be some who will fire the "potential" word at me that all young players have attached to them as easy excuse.

Thing is, potential only gets proved if you are playing regular and I am afraid Ruben his family and Agent, took the money when a wiser decision would have been to move on when out of contract, or signed for less and went on loan.

Alas Ruben's misfortune in stunting his career has hardened Chelsea's stance with young talent and allowing Dominic Solanke to move on without a fight for his signature because of his inflated wage demands.

3 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Damn, you really hate Pogba that much? the dabbing and stuff is ridiculous though but I say give him time, he's got the potential and I've seen him at Juventus, he was really good with them.

1 hour ago, robosys said:

Damn, you really hate Pogba that much? the dabbing and stuff is ridiculous though but I say give him time, he's got the potential and I've seen him at Juventus, he was really good with them.

He's not at Juventus though. He was under zero pressure there when he mugged us off in the first place. Can't blame him to be fair after having Rafael picked ahead of you in midfield. Cares more about his next viral video than helping us win at the moment. Until he changes his attitude, he should be fucked off with Lingard.

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Mourinho will ruin him like he ruined Mikel. Next thing you know Pogba will turn into a holding midfielder in a couple years. 

He's doing a decent job of ruining himself to be fair. Mourinho is bending over backwards to accommodate him in positions all over the pitch. Problem is he's fucking shite in every one of them.

Archived