talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 5-2 Everton - Wednesday 4th December, 2019

football forum

2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Sane this salah that but no mention of the biggest disappointment of the season, Firmino. I don't think he is much of a cunt but the way people overrate the Mr I-go-MIA-during-each-big-game makes me dislike him even more. If jesus was a full time starter, I dont think firmino would even have the smallest chance of starting for Brazil. 

Firmino isnt a prolific goalscorer, hes the man up top that makes everything click. 

If you had even an ounce of football knowledge you would know that. 

I do love how he winds you up though.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mane is the best attacker in the world right now as far as I'm concerned. He's reached a level of consistency that puts him a level above most. Complete attacker these days whose assists are even more jaw dropping than his goals. He's second only to Messi right now imo.

• Subscriber

Mbappe's class but he's forever hindered by the fact he's only doing it in France on a week to week basis. That's going to work against anybody at PSG until that league gets noticeably stronger and sadly it just never seems to, and it's a shame really because it frequently produces quality players.

Mane's been exceptional for ages now. He's got literally everything you want someone in his position to have.

• The topic was unpinned
14 hours ago, Stan said:

Saw more of the highlights from yesterday's game properly.

Liverpool's goals were class. Some of the passing on show exquisite. Mane's assists were great and goes to show he's at the top of his game. It's no wonder Klopp decided to stick with him and rest Salah/Firmino. Mane is on fire right now. Player of the season in my opinion so far.

My highlight was the cross field drilled pass from Trent for the second goal. Any other player puts it too high and the moment to counter is gone. He's almost underrated imo. 

15 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Sane this salah that but no mention of the biggest disappointment of the season, Firmino. I don't think he is much of a cunt but the way people overrate the Mr I-go-MIA-during-each-big-game makes me dislike him even more. If jesus was a full time starter, I dont think firmino would even have the smallest chance of starting for Brazil. 

This makes it clear you haven't seen any games this season. Firminos been our second or third best player this season behind Mane and Trent.

7 hours ago, Dan said:

Mbappe's class but he's forever hindered by the fact he's only doing it in France on a week to week basis. That's going to work against anybody at PSG until that league gets noticeably stronger and sadly it just never seems to, and it's a shame really because it frequently produces quality players.

It probably needed Monaco to stay a financially strong competitor for a long period which would bring a big rivalry and turn more heads to Ligue 1 and in turn bring more investment. It's strange given France has the population to deliver a very strong league that it isn't more competitive.

Archived