talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 5-2 Everton - Wednesday 4th December, 2019

football forum

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Midfield: Sigurdsson has been bad enough this season without playing him out of position in a midfield two with Davies. Davies has been hung out to dry in the last two games, also out of position. It's nobody's fault that Delph, Gomes and Gbamin are all injured but Schneiderlin had to start tonight. He's not very good but at least he plays as a defensive midfielder and will stay in position and take a yellow where necessary. Also would have given Davies some freedom to play his actual football. Last word on Sigurdsson, apparently went 18 minutes without a touch at one point, he's captaining Everton at Anfield. Unacceptable. Go and put in a late tackle if you have to, be in the game.

Sigurdsson was utter dogshite

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Look, if we are around 16 points clear going into March I'll believe we can do it! 

I've been hurt too many times to trust this club xD

I said a while back Liverpool should win it and it would be criminal for them to lose an 8pt lead.

If they lose it with an 11pt lead, it'd be worse than Keegan's Newcastle collapse for me.

That said, I would totally say the same as you if Leeds were that many clear in the Championship. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Mate, look at your form, your unbeaten record at Anfield, your undefeated streak in the league. There's not a chance the gap gets turned around with you to lose or draw so many games even with the fixture congestion. You're absolutely on fire. 

Nah mate, I've had my heart broken too many times to feel confident at all. I'll believe we're winning the league this season if we actually win the league. Until that happens, I'm just going to keep hoping.

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I said a while back Liverpool should win it and it would be criminal for them to lose an 8pt lead.

If they lose it with an 11pt lead, it'd be worse than Keegan's Newcastle collapse for me.

That said, I would totally say the same as you if Leeds were that many clear in the Championship. 

It's still an 8 point lead. I have full confidence in this side to get over the line though. That's as far as I'll go. Just based on our form over the last 18 months or so but I won't be saying we'll win it or we've won it any time soon

• Administrator

Utter bint on BBC 5Live asking Marco Silva 'was 5-2 a bad result?' and 'how are you feeling about your future?' after explicitly saying he's not the person to ask about his situation. Terrible interviewing. 

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Looked like he threw his elbow into the player when he was on the floor?

Oh give over :rofl: they went down together. He might have left a bit on him but it's a derby, he wasnt the only one to leave a bit in.

Some proper snowflake wetwipes around nowadays xD

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

The one that TAA got booked for was the only thing remotely close to a red. Robertson's elbow is a bit naughty but he was falling like that already.

Thought Richarlisons was a bit naughty as well. Just Robertson’s reaction for me, almost like he knew exactly what he’d done. Fuck me for having an opinion though, eh!

4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Why do you keep talking about United?

Didnt realise I was??

Why come on here acting like a wet wipe? 

The only comments in this thread you have made is that Everton are wank and that Robbo should get a retrospective ban for falling down with an Everton player. 

Dont be such a fanny xD

People moan that football is becoming a none contact sport, then piss their pants when theres a bit of niggle in a derby. 

Jesus christ.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Fuck me, and there I was thinking I was allowed to post whatever I wanted. 

You're staff. Opinions not allowed. 

Nasty and unnecessary is the best words to describe andy. I was surprised though, every time I have seen him play, he has shown class unlike TAA who has been brainwashed by Klopp just as bad as the ball boys.. klopp holding a meeting with the ball.boys to give them instructions on how to cheat versus Barcelona is a new low. Does it surprise me from klopp now that all the dirty work is coming to light..

Disrupt Barcelona's tempo and make sure the liverpool players get the ball 3 times as fast as the Barcelona players were the instructions from kloppy himself. 

• The title was changed to Liverpool 5-2 Everton - Wednesday 4th December, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived