Wolves vs West Ham

Thursday 5th December, 2019
Arsenal vs Brighton, 20.15
Sheff Utd vs Newcastle

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Currently streaming the Palace vs Burnley game.

Not too bad in terms of buffering i.e. none of it so far.

Often switches between clear HD and some pixelation though.

Delay of about a 90 seconds.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

He gets the ball. No way if VAR is introduced over the pitch that stands.

Huh?

VAR would have checked that and it didn't overturn it?

14 minutes ago, Stan said:

Huh?

VAR would have checked that and it didn't overturn it?

VAR didn't review it.

He gets the ball. Hes got eyes for the ball. It's a contact sport. What's he meant to do? It's not even a tackle, it's a clearance.

As incompetent as Taylor is as a human, theres no way hes not reversing that decision if hes allowed the opportunity to do so.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

VAR didn't review it.

He gets the ball. Hes got eyes for the ball. It's a contact sport. What's he meant to do? It's not even a tackle, it's a clearance.

As incompetent as Taylor is as a human, theres no way hes not reversing that decision if hes allowed the opportunity to do so.

VAR reviews all red card decisions I thought. If it didn't review it it should have?

I don't think there was enough not done by Sakho for it to be overturned.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

VAR reviews all red card decisions I thought. If it didn't review it it should have?

I don't think there was enough not done by Sakho for it to be overturned.

According to PL.com you are right. What is that commentator going on about 😂Outrageous that it still stands. The officials in this country are absolutely shocking.

• Administrator

Full time at Palace!

Unexpected win after the red card but having said that, Bournemouth were utter shite and never looked up for it.

I'm sure it won't be long before there's questions asked about Eddie Howe and if 1) he's ready to move and/or 2) he's taken Bournemouth as far as he can. 4 straight losses. 1 win in 10.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Full time at Palace!

Unexpected win after the red card but having said that, Bournemouth were utter shite and never looked up for it.

I'm sure it won't be long before there's questions asked about Eddie Howe and if 1) he's ready to move and/or 2) he's taken Bournemouth as far as he can. 4 straight losses. 1 win in 10.

He should move on. I think if you're at Bournemouth its time to make a decision on what can be done to get out of the relegation zone while there is still time for it. 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

He should move on. I think if you're at Bournemouth its time to make a decision on what can be done to get out of the relegation zone while there is still time for it. 

They're not in the relegation zone to be fair.

But they very rarely ever gain consistency and I'm not too sure what more he can do at Bournemouth. They don't seem good enough to get to Europe and are too good to get relegated (by virtue of their being several worse teams than them).

Wonder if Everton will opt for him...

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

They're not in the relegation zone to be fair.

But they very rarely ever gain consistency and I'm not too sure what more he can do at Bournemouth. They don't seem good enough to get to Europe and are too good to get relegated (by virtue of their being several worse teams than them).

Wonder if Everton will opt for him...

Sorry, for some reason I thought I saw them in the table near the bottom. I don't know if he's the person that Everton could use right now? I think their fans want him but I don't see what he's going to offer Everton. Their current manager has actually been rather unlucky and I consider him a better manager than Eddie.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived