talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 1-2 Man Utd - Saturday 7th December, 2019

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 17.30

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png     VS     220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Match History
Man Utd 0-2 Man City
Man City 3-1 Man Utd
Man City 2-3 Man Utd
Man Utd 1-2 Man City
Man City 0-0 Man Utd

Head to Head
Man City - 53 wins
Draws - 52
Man Utd - 72 wins

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, True Blue said:

I am probably the only one that can see #theprocess get a result here apart from Teso, and i am not even joking!

Not alone in the madness. I think this will be a shit game and a nice boring draw. Ideally. 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Rick said:

Not alone in the madness. I think this will be a shit game and a nice boring draw. Ideally. 

Or Utd win ideally.

Then they can go back to being shit in their next games against Everton, Newcastle, Watford, Burnley :D 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, True Blue said:

I am probably the only one that can see #theprocess get a result here apart from Teso, and i am not even joking!

Oye, leave Teso alone, just fucking win United, win....getmecoat.gif

But being serious I am glad Agüero is out injured as he has always been a pain in the arse for us but then again they still have the great De Bruyne in the side, I love that guy and if I was Ole I would offer Pogba to City and £80 mill. for him but that is only a pipe dream, saying all that if we can control mid-field and keep tabs on young Jesus then I can see a boring 1-1 or 0-0 draw on the cards.

Just now, CaaC (John) said:

But being serious I am glad Agüero is out injured as he has always been a pain in the arse for us but then again they still have the great De Bruyne in the side, I love that guy and if I was Ole I would offer Pogba to City and £80 mill. for him but that is only a pipe dream, saying all that if we can control mid-field and keep tabs on young Jesus then I can see a boring 1-1 or 0-0 draw on the cards.

Teso is my homie, we gonna shot bitches up

• Subscriber

City to set them back a few years here. I can't really see Pep doing any kind of defending and they'll setup the midfield to stop the bypass to the wings at any cost. Ole will have that look like his favorite pet just died come the end of the match.

15 hours ago, LFCMike said:

People are mad if they think United are getting anything here

You forgetting the 5 games city have dropped points in?

Great team, but there’s a softness to them if you push them. 

On 06/12/2019 at 11:24, CaaC (John) said:

Jesus is far more dangerous at the moment, even if Aguero was fit, he'd be on the bench  

46 minutes ago, Rick said:

You forgetting the 5 games city have dropped points in?

Great team, but there’s a softness to them if you push them. 

United are awful away from home though and I don't think you could argue they're a difficult team to beat looking at some of the sides they've lost to on the road this season. And yes, so were Spurs when they went there and got a point but City should have battered them that day. It's not very often poor finishing lets them down

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

United are awful away from home though and I don't think you could argue they're a difficult team to beat looking at some of the sides they've lost to on the road this season. And yes, so were Spurs when they went there and got a point but City should have battered them that day. It's not very often poor finishing lets them down

They almost always raise their game against City though. 

• The title was changed to Man City 1-2 Man Utd - Saturday 7th December, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived