• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Aston Villa 1-4 Leicester - Sunday 8th December, 2019

football forum

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

What a fucking annoying time to concede. Go in 2 up I'd fancy us to go on and win this about 0-4. Such a shitty goal to let in as well.

This referee is pissing me off no end as well. Absolute state of those two yellows we got. Letting the crowd get on top of him big time here.

Irritating because we could've easily been over 2 up as well. We've been uncharacteristically wasteful.

12 minutes ago, Dan said:

The fuck was I worried about xD we've bossed this. Could easily have more than 2.

We are superb.

Think you’ve played well but I think we’ve helped you, we’re a bit naive at times and it shows at times. 

Not swapping Mings was an error that cost us and you had momentum after and it took us approx 10 mins to react, defensively we look a bit stretched by your front 3. But certainly I think we’re troubling you offensively 

• Subscriber

You've given us some problems don't get me wrong but we could easily have 4 or 5 here. We've been massively wasteful in the final third. Frequently blowing the final ball.

• Administrator

I think Villa have another goal in them but if keep our concentration and stick to our tempo we'd have scored before they do again. 

Hate conceding just before HT. Gives that team so much momentum. 

• The title was changed to Aston Villa 1-4 Leicester - Sunday 8th December, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived