talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - Staying at Arsenal

football forum

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am not sure what is there to stay at Arsenal for. They are going no where, unless they win the Europa league that is their realistic chance of Champions League. No decent players will stay at this club, it has been mismanaged for years off and on the pitch. 

It was surprising he went to Arsenal in the first place, like I’ve been saying it’s almost unprecedented that a club as shit as Arsenal have had a striker as good as him. Definitely wasted part of his prime where he could have been spearheading the attack of a top silverware winning side, be interesting to see who comes in for him

38 minutes ago, Harry said:

Hopefully this is a catalyst to action.

Arsenal can't go and sign Mbappe but maybe with the right managerial appointment they could convince him to stay. .

I’d imagine Arsenal is too much of a rebuild tbh even if they got a decent manager

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.cce96c33f540b03e4aca52714b6f7714.png

Arsenal are set to offer Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang a £250,000-a-week contract after Mikel Arteta urged the club to agree on terms with his star striker. Arteta scolded the board this week over the slow pace of negotiations with Aubameyang, which have been dragging on for months and have been a near-constant sideshow throughout the season. The Telegraph claim Arsenal chiefs have now responded to Arteta’s request and are ready to offer Aubameyang a stunning deal. Arsenal are prepared to give Aubameyang a £250,000-a-week deal plus bonuses, which is believed to be the figure the goalscorer asked for. (Metro) Arrow.png.e4b7e911695ab87b9127c32592383508.png

• The topic was locked

Archived