talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Madeleine McCann

football forum

Missing for ten years now, the tenth anniversary was this week. 

So, let's play Cluedo. Was it Kate McCann with the sleeping drugs in the dining room? Gerry McCann with the left hook in the bedroom? Or was it somebody else?

I know this is quite a divisive subject so we need to be careful what's being said here. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

don't understand how you can leave your own kid alone in an unlocked room in a foreign destination while you go out and get pissed.

i wouldn't even leave my phone in an unlocked room ffs.

I just can't believe that any parents would leave a child of that age alone in an apartment in a foreign country where they know nobody. They've spent £11,000,000 on this investigation, obviously you can't put a price on her life but there's certainly much more to this story than what meets the eye.

Those parents come across as slightly sneaky too.

It was being mentioned on an Orient forum and I posted something along the lines of:

I cannot see it involving the family and friends. I just think there's too many people involved for 10+ people to keep a secret and especially for ten years. 

As for the parents, as much as they are smart people in regards to education and profession, I don't think they could cover up a murder, dispose of the body and get away with it without any sightings or information coming 

As for a burglary gone wrong, why would someone kill a child and then take the body? 

I think a paedophile or a paedophile ring would have been quite a likely line of enquiry. 

Whats interesting is that in the immediate aftermath of discovering she wasn't there, Kate McCann was heard shouting "the fucking bastards have her", which is interesting, did she know something was going to happen, did something happen before that day that made her think that?

Also, someone on an Orient forum said that maybe Madeleine was already missing/dead when the parents went to the restaurant. 

I'm fairly certain her parents killed her, probably on accident, and have spent shitloads of time and money to make it look like they haven't.

Obviously that's total speculation not really based on anything other than her parents don't seem very believable.

I seriously don't think they killed her. They would've stopped looking for her long ago if they did as people would've understood if they stopped looking for her after a few years of not getting any results and there would be no reason for them to continue with their search. They're the main ones that bring it up now and don't want it forgotten about so I think it's unlikely they killed her.

19 minutes ago, 6666 said:

I seriously don't think they killed her. They would've stopped looking for her long ago if they did as people would've understood if they stopped looking for her after a few years of not getting any results and there would be no reason for them to continue with their search. They're the main ones that bring it up now and don't want it forgotten about so I think it's unlikely they killed her.

Yeah, but it would look very suspicious if they didn't keep pushing for more investigations had that actually happened. 

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I've never been so disgusted as the day Madeline's parents were invited as VIP guests to Goodison and got to watch the game next to our chairman.

They are scum for the way they "looked after" their kids in Portugal and as others have said my theory is that they killed her and dressed it up as an abduction to deflect blame.

Shannon Matthews' mother, a dole claiming mum of multiple children had her's taken off her in the aftermath of what happened there, these two, supposed decent, well educated and respected Doctors, have been allowed to keep their other two, which is an utter disgrace. How their behaviour wasn't deemed negligent towards all three is still something I can't get my head around. 

In retrospective Awesome Mix Vol 1 is going to suck big time. Sad.

Umbrella - Rihanna featuring Jay-Z

Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's

Hips Don't Lie - Shakira featuring Wyclef Jean

Photograph - Nickelback

My Love - Justin Timberlake ft. T.I.

When I'm Gone - Eminem

Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous ft. Timbaland

Scars - Papa Roach

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Kowabunga said:

In retrospective Awesome Mix Vol 1 is going to suck big time. Sad.

Umbrella - Rihanna featuring Jay-Z

Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's

Hips Don't Lie - Shakira featuring Wyclef Jean

Photograph - Nickelback

My Love - Justin Timberlake ft. T.I.

When I'm Gone - Eminem

Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous ft. Timbaland

Scars - Papa Roach

i agree.

Just now, Cannabis said:

Not to turn this into another Cristiano bashing thread but I believe he's given birth via surrogate. It's fucking weird but makes a tiny bit of sense when you think about who he is. There's a good chance that he's going to split up with his partners because of who he is, his lifestyle and because of the good chance that they are only shagging him for his money. Giving birth via surrogate means he can have a child without the heartache and awkwardness that a divorce or break-up would bring. 

He has two children via surrogate mate. Women aren't worth Ronaldo's time.

That kid is the modern day Jon Snow. 

I suspect its that Ronaldo would not have sex with any woman less beautiful than he is, nor has he found any woman with DNA worthy to mix with his own.

So he had himself cloned and had a surrogate carry the clone.

An alternate theory.... its not really ronaldo's son, its his sisters child with Rhaegar Targaryen.... 

• 1 year later...
  • Administrator

More funding given, edging it closer to £12 MILLION in total been spent so far in the search funding...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46196238

Police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have received a further £150,000 in government funding.

Madeleine was three when she was last seen while on holiday with her parents in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007.

The Metropolitan Police launched its inquiry in 2011 after a Portuguese investigation failed to make headway.

A total of £11.75m has been spent on Operation Grange to date. The new funding is for the six-month period until 31 March next year.

Detectives have been applying to the Home Office every six months for a grant to continue their work.

Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann, of Rothley, Leicestershire, have pledged never to give up the search for their daughter, who vanished from the family's holiday apartment while they were dining at a restaurant nearby.

The Met Police carried out searches in the resort in 2014.

On the 10th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance in May last year, police said some 40,000 documents had been reviewed and more than 600 individuals had been investigated.

I’ve always been of the opinion that the “elitist” positions of both Kate and Gerry McCann stood them in good stead in this case. 

If this was “Kate”, a single mother, living in a council house from a rough place in the UK, who’d left her kids and popped a couple of doors down (about the same distance as the McCann’s did) to her mates to eat a takeaway donner kebab and chips and to sup Lambrini, she’d have had the remaining kids took off her quicker than a blink of an eye. 

I do wonder if the fact they weren’t on UK soil meant that they managed to keep their kids. 

• 6 months later...
  • Administrator
35 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

More money once again pledged to the investigation, this time until March next year. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48533619

Wonder what for this time. 

Beggars belief.

I sympathise with parents/families of other missing children who's investigations go cold over time but don't have anywhere near the same kind of funding or man-power put in to them.

Archived