talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Madeleine McCann

football forum

Have to agree with Smiley Culture. Another year of funding wouldn't happen if they were working class.

Try putting the money into finding a cure for childhood cancers such as neuroblastoma, and supporting the parents who have lost their children to the disease and not neglect.

I can't stand the McCann's.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Machado said:

Have to agree with Smiley Culture. Another year of funding wouldn't happen if they were working class.

Try putting the money into finding a cure for childhood cancers such as neuroblastoma, and supporting the parents who have lost their children to the disease and not neglect.

I can't stand the McCann's.

Of course... And in the meantime we're willing to sell our NHS so as to be able to buy bleached chicken from them.

• 6 months later...
  • Subscriber

Kate and Gerry have come out again in numerous papers over the past few days to say how much they miss her at this time of year and to thank the public again for another £300,000 in funding for Operation Grange - which has now cost over £12m to date

I have reached the bottom of it

They are not her real parents but she belongs to a very rich family and she is the sole heir so they are keeping her locked away at some secret place but they need her alive until she is old enough and the people they have hired to do this have to be paid heavely hence them raising money for it. 

Simple 

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Azeem said:

I have reached the bottom of it

They are not her real parents but she belongs to a very rich family and she is the sole heir so they are keeping her locked away at some secret place but they need her alive until she is old enough and the people they have hired to do this have to be paid heavely hence them raising money for it. 

Simple 

That is SOME theory!  

On 16/12/2019 at 15:02, Pyfish said:

Kate and Gerry have come out again in numerous papers over the past few days to say how much they miss her at this time of year and to thank the public again for another £300,000 in funding for Operation Grange - which has now cost over £12m to date

Only the £237,000 in “cash” according to their last set of financial accounts. Safe to say they’ll be eating well this Christmas. 

On 16/12/2019 at 15:02, Pyfish said:

12 million wasted and the parents probably know what happened.

Children who genuinely have a chance of being found or saved from nasty diseases, sadly don't have posh well connected parents. Cretins.

• 5 months later...
  • Administrator
37 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Are the latest developments positive? This usually happens when the money is running dry. I hope she is found alive and well someday. 

Yeah I'm skeptical about it. Usually at some point in any given year there's a new lead or suddenly some new info. Then it just dies down and goes quiet til the next year. 

• 1 year later...

Anybody ever watched this and if so what did you think of it. 

Let's be honest if this was some girl single parent off a council estate and one of her kids vanished into thin air the rest of the children would of been taken into care. 

Because they are well spoken, well educated and in good jobs though got treated totally different off the coppers 

Sntg

• Subscriber

I watched the Netflix thing on this a few years ago. A few people seem to subscribe to a conspiracy theory that they staged it or something but seemed to me like they were just incredibly negligent leaving the girl unsupervised.

I always try not to be too cynical from the "why do we always talk about Maddie McCann when there's so many others" perspective because I think if one case becomes really high profile, even if it's not quite right from the perspective of those that don't get as much attention, it can be a net gain if it raises awareness overall. With this one though we seemed to get well beyond that point. Horrific incident but it did just end up feeling as if there was something somehow off and insincere from the parents' perspective as horrible as that feels to say about the victims of this sort of thing.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

So that woman was abducted as a kid too, and now wants to find out who she really is? So she's clinging to the idea that she could be Madeline. 

I find it a bit shabby that people make fun of her. If she wasn't abducted as a kid, and makes all of this up, then there's definitely a mental health issue. 

Archived