talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

LMS League 2019-20 Round 4 - La Liga

football forum

• Subscriber

@Lucas @nudge @Eco @Teso dos Bichos @Bluewolf @JOSHBRFC @Storts @Tommy @RandoEFC @DeadLinesman @Dan @SchalkeUK @...Dan @CaaC (John) @Stick With Azeem @Rucksackfranzose @Batard @Michael @Mel81x @Viva la FCB @Pyfish @Stan and anyone else who would like to take part.

Welcome back to Last Man Standing 2019-20. First of all, I owe you all an apology for this weekend's sabbatical. Here at Last Man Standing we endeavour to refresh the competition on a weekly basis but a very busy week at Rando HQ prevented me from launching the La Liga round this last week, ending a streak stretching back to August 2018 of engagement in each weekend of fixtures across the top five European leagues.

Moving on though, it's time to get stuck into Round 4 of this season's competition. We're in Spain a little bit earlier this year in the absence of the 10 week long Serie A round that @Lucas and @Viva la FCB duelled for deep into February last season. This means that we may have the opportunity to introduce an extra round or three after round five in France this season.

Anyway, let's get down to business. You all know the rules. Pick a team, if they win, you progress, if they don't, you're out. You can't use the same team more than once, and if you get down to the last 4 or less, be ready to choose a goalscorer for the tie breaker. Below are the fixtures for Gameweek One, starting on Friday the 13th, good luck!

Deportivo Alaves vs Leganes

Granada vs Levante

Real Sociedad vs Barcelona

Athletic Club vs Eibar

Atletico Madrid vs Osasuna

Getafe vs Real Valladolid

Celta Vigo vs Mallorca

Espanyol vs Real Betis

Sevilla vs Villarreal

Valencia vs Real Madrid

It's not an easy one, but my pick for Gameweek One is Athletic Club (Bilbao).

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

@Lucas @Eco @JOSHBRFC @Tommy @Storts @Dan @Batard fixtures are approaching. Be a shame if we didn't get a pick submitted, especially for those near the sharp end of the standings! If you see this on Saturday or early Sunday you can still make a pick from the remaining fixtures as long as you get there before the game kicks off.

On 08/12/2019 at 14:04, CaaC (John) said:

Barca 

On 08/12/2019 at 14:11, Pyfish said:

Athletic Bilbao.

On 08/12/2019 at 14:20, SchalkeUK said:

Alaves

On 08/12/2019 at 15:47, Mel81x said:

Barcelona 

On 08/12/2019 at 16:45, DeadLinesman said:

Barsa

On 09/12/2019 at 16:58, Viva la FCB said:

Athletic Bilbao. 

On 13/12/2019 at 06:11, JOSHBRFC said:

Bartha

13 hours ago, Lucas said:

Athletic Bilbao for me please 

I know it's early and my game is still to be played yet but there are more casualties in here than there were in all 11 seasons of M*A*S*H... xD

The person I really feel for the most though has to be Lucas.. after all the help he gave me in the last round as well... 

See the source image

Archived