talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

LMS League 2019-20 Round 4 - La Liga

football forum

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

I know it's early and my game is still to be played yet but there are more casualties in here than there were in all 11 seasons of M*A*S*H... xD

The person I really feel for the most though has to be Lucas.. after all the help he gave me in the last round as well... 

See the source image

Got to let you win something, Grampy x

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
9 hours ago, Bluewolf said:
  On 08/12/2019 at 14:04, CaaC (John) said:

Barca 

9 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

I know it's early and my game is still to be played yet but there are more casualties in here than there were in all 11 seasons of M*A*S*H... xD

Not sure on the rules but Barca drew 2-2 so does that mean I am out? I thought they had to lose?

10 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

The person I really feel for the most though has to be Lucas.. after all the help he gave me in the last round as well... 

See the source image

Haha. Live and die by your picks mate, no free rides :ph34r:

Can't believe Bilbao Baggins let me down. Shocking.

As for all the Barca pickers, wow xD

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Got any evidence of that Stanley??? that was very specific, stop playing the victim, I give everyone crap.. B|

spoken like a true online bully!

• Subscriber

Results - Gameweek One

An interesting start to this round sees the top of the table blown wide open, with @Eco a no show amongst others who have been eliminated already.

Casualties (12)

It didn't take long for the blood to start flowing this weekend. @SchalkeUK set the tone for this gameweek on Friday as his pick Alaves could only manage a point at home to Leganes. The Barcelona bus crashed on Saturday afternoon, a 2-2 draw at Real Sociedad ending the hopes of @JOSHBRFC, @DeadLinesman, @CaaC (John) and @Mel81x. Saturday wasn't done yet either, as Bilbao's 0-0 draw with Eibar eliminated @Lucas, @RandoEFC, @Viva la FCB and @Pyfish as well. An assortment of erroneous picks saw further casualties on Sunday afternoon. @Azeem and @nudge went head to head in Espanyol's clash with Real Betis, a draw seeing them both lose. Finally, Sevilla's 2-1 defeat at home to @Bluewolf makes him the only player to be eliminated this weekend by choosing a team that were actually beaten.

Unfortunately, all of you are out of this round of the Last Man Standing league without scoring a point. Look out for the start of Round Five in France!

Survivors (8)

Only two of the eight sides that saw some backing this week were actually successful. Atletico Madrid vindicated their position as the most picked team this weekend, their 2-0 win over Osasuna carrying @Storts, @Tommy, @Rucksackfranzose, @Batard, @Michael and @Stan (with his first point of the season) into the second week. Getafe's 2-0 win over Valladolid on Sunday morning saw them joined by @Teso dos Bichos and @...Dan in the hat.

Congratulations for getting a point on the board, and taking your place in what is already the last eight. Please read ahead for Week Two's fixtures.

Preview - Gameweek Two

As always, don't choose a team you have already used. The midweek Clasico will not be included in this set of fixtures so games start on Friday 20 December. Please note that there are no La Liga games between this weekend and the 3rd of January, so we will be taking a short break after this lot.

Eibar vs Granada

Mallorca vs Sevilla

Barcelona vs Alaves

Villarreal vs Getafe

Real Valladolid vs Valencia

Leganes vs Espanyol

Osasuna vs Real Sociedad

Real Betis vs Atletico Madrid

Levante vs Celta Vigo

Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao

Good luck!

Archived