The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Tsubasa

football forum

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Or from Leipzig. 

Reading about the history it was invented in Goslar but during WW2 all the breweries were destroyed or shut-down and the gose disappeared from existence till a brewery in Leipzig opened up.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Spike said:

Reading about the history it was invented in Goslar but during WW2 all the breweries were destroyed or shut-down and the gose disappeared from existence till a brewery in Leipzig opened up.

I personally don't like Sauerbier.

• Subscriber

Anyway.

What would be your ideal 3-course dinner?

Other than beer, what's your favourite alcohol?

Car or motorcycle?

What is the worst music genre ever?

Best Altbier?

If you had to speak either Sächsisch or Schwäbisch for the rest of your life, what would you choose? :P 

Kartoffelklöße or Spätzle?

2 hours ago, nudge said:

Anyway.

What would be your ideal 3-course dinner?

Other than beer, what's your favourite alcohol?

Car or motorcycle?

What is the worst music genre ever?

Best Altbier?

If you had to speak either Sächsisch or Schwäbisch for the rest of your life, what would you choose? :P 

Kartoffelklöße or Spätzle?

I rarely eat 3 courses haha. Hmmm, maybe chicken soup as a starter, Schnitzel as a main course and for dessert maybe Vanilla & Chocolate ice cream. I'm not much of a dessert guy. 

Well, Whisky. But usually with coke. I know, I know, that's a crime among whisky lovers xD

Neither? Hm, maybe more of a car guy. I understand the fascination with motorcycles, but it's so god damn dangerous. I'd rather crash in a Volvo tank than crashing into a car or a tree with little or no protection. 

German Gangster Rap. The specific kind where you can't even understand the lyrics if you don't speak Asi-Deutsch. 

Füchschen and Schumacher! There's no better beer.

Sächsisch. I can't stand Schwäbisch, and Schwaben usually are an arrogant folk too. 

I like both, but I grew up with Klöße! So Klöse, with Sauerbraten & Rotkohl :banana:

• Administrator

do you like rum and coke? If so, which rum?

What's the best pair of trainers you own?

On a desert island with one other person and 4 items - who and what do you choose?

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

I rarely eat 3 courses haha. Hmmm, maybe chicken soup as a starter, Schnitzel as a main course and for dessert maybe Vanilla & Chocolate ice cream. I'm not much of a dessert guy. 

Neither do I, wouldn't manage to eat 2 courses nevermind 3 or more, haha. Unless it's this:

16700322_793408427479237_994107547261993

:P 

15 minutes ago, nudge said:

Neither do I, wouldn't manage to eat 2 courses nevermind 3 or more, haha. Unless it's this:

16700322_793408427479237_994107547261993

:P 

I'll take this one! :P

1jSiUc4.jpg

Cheaper too! :D

• Subscriber
On 5/5/2017 at 10:12 AM, Tsubasa said:

Best player at a horrible team sounds more rewarding. I don't want to be a Tom Starke! 

But poor old Starke has a 100% penalty save record this season. plus i now present my case:

2011/12 - Trophyless

Summer of 2012 Starke signs

2012/13 - Treble

Coincidence? NO

What do you think of Erdinger Weissbeir. I enjoy a good hefeweizen in the summertime, whats your favourite summertime beer?

44 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

What do you think of Erdinger Weissbeir. I enjoy a good hefeweizen in the summertime, whats your favourite summertime beer?

I don't drink enough Weissbier to be an expert in the matter. I've had a few, but I don't remember which brands that was :D Except for Franziskaner Kristall Klar, which is the best. 

Favourite summer beer? Hmmm, Füchschen I'd say. Here in Düsseldorf we have an awesome Kiosk at the Rhein river, where lots of people meet up in the summer. I often go there with friends or alone with a book, to sit on the wall and enjoy the view and a beer. 

Here you can get an idea about the location:

C78BWOhX0AA44lg.jpg

So for me it's more about the location than the beer brand :P

2 hours ago, Spike said:

What sports do you play?

Football, cycling, running, I also used to play Basketball and Hockey back in the day. 

2 hours ago, Spike said:

Also where is the grass in that picture? Looks awfully plain.

The grass is on the other side :P And well, right left to that gravel path. 

C6uYYBhWkAAXtKU.jpg

• Administrator
On 2017-5-5 at 9:21 PM, Stan said:

On a desert island with one other person and 4 items - who and what do you choose?

16 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Where? I've answered your questions?! :o

On 5/5/2017 at 10:21 PM, Stan said:

Sorry, somehow I didn't see this. 

I do. Captain Morgan rum I guess. I think it's the only one I've ever tried with coke :D 

I recently bought a new pair of Hummel sneakers that I like. 

hummel-slimmer-stadil-low-canvas-by-humm

But I'm not much of a shoe guy. I usually own 1-2 pairs until they fall apart and then buy new ones. 

Do I have to choose another person? xD Well, then I'd choose one of my best mates, a case of beer, a stereo with batteries, a box of snacks and I don't know, maybe a football? May as well have some fun while dying. I really don't have a logical or plausible answer to that question :P

7 hours ago, ATL said:

Dortmund is in the Pokal Semis vs Fortuna. Winner plays Bayern. Who do you want to win? 

Fortuna in the semi-final is a hilarious thought :D Well, I'd say Dortmund because they have a better chance of beating the Bayern scum. 

2 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

Fortuna in the semi-final is a hilarious thought :D Well, I'd say Dortmund because they have a better chance of beating the Bayern scum. 

Does it change if in the finals was...let's say...Schalke?

5 minutes ago, ATL said:

Does it change if in the finals was...let's say...Schalke?

Still the same :P Would be all the sweeter if BVB beat Schalke in the finals. 

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived