Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

(EL) - Group L - Matchday 6 - Thursday 12th December, 2019

all kick-offs 20.00 (GMT)

Man Utd vs AZ Alkmaar
Partizan Belgrade vs FC Astana

image.png

A bit pissed off, that's our second eldest grandson on his way to OT with his mum (United lass) to watch the match, told him don't forget to bring me a United Programme back, just hope United do their bit and win and he becomes a United man just like his mum, grandad and his auntie Denise (our daughter), not like his dad (our son) a Liverpool man.

As per @Teso dos Bichos famous saying "Just win United, fucking win, 3-1" or words to that effect.     

As of right now, if man utd finishes 1st 

Bayer Leverkusen, CFR Cluj, Club Brugge, Eintracht Frankfurt, Krasnodar, LASK, Ludogorets, Malmo, Olympiacos, Porto, Roma, Shakhtar Donetsk and Wolfsburg.

If they finish 2nd 

Ajax, APOEL, Basel, Benfica, Borussia Monchengladbach, Braga, Celtic, Copenhagen, Espanyol, Gent, Internazionale, Rangers, Red Bull Salzburg, Sevilla and Sporting.

AZ at OT will end on a draw imo.. they have dominated teams like Liverpool, city, spurs, and chelsea (I'm still waiting on chelsea to finally give man utd a challenge this season but as long as tammy and rashford start for their respective clubs, they will continue to be our hijos.) xD 

-----------------------Romero
---------Laird---Tuanzebe---Bernard---Shaw
----------------------Matic-----Garner
---------------Chong----Mata----Gomes
-----------------------Greenwood

AWB, Shaw, Laird, Brandon W, and Dalot who is about to be 100%!! Holy shit, talk about serious FB depth and potential, but tbh this team has depth in every position. Kovar, the 17 year old and highly rated GK will take over the second spot next year! I tried giving yall a heads up...fuck ajax's youth , the man utd youngsters are about to make a statement and will make man utd great again

7 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

the man utd youngsters are about to make a statement and will make man utd great again

alright Donald

4 goals in 12 minutes for Utd after HT. Alkmaar fallen apart.

12 hours ago, Stan said:

4 goals in 12 minutes for Utd after HT. Alkmaar fallen apart.

Of course Stanley, don't you know it's part of the process?

• Haha 1

On 12/12/2019 at 17:19, CaaC (John) said:

A bit pissed off, that's our second eldest grandson on his way to OT with his mum (United lass) to watch the match, told him don't forget to bring me a United Programme back, just hope United do their bit and win and he becomes a United man just like his mum, grandad and his auntie Denise (our daughter), not like his dad (our son) a Liverpool man.

He forgot the programme but kept me updated on the match by mobile video and he also bought me back a United scarf from the United shop, I said "I gather you are a United supporter now like me and ya ma?" his reply "No, I still support Liverpool like dad...":S

20191213_195312.thumb.jpg.3d0b98773922e46fb78e709c1104e58b.jpg