Head to Head
Man Utd - 88 wins
Draws - 44
Everton - 67 wins

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I like old Duncan as he played for my Rangers here in Scotland and is loyal as you can be but I fancy us winning 3-0, but if Duncan can pull a win off as temp. manager then my hat goes off to him. :ay:

Ole, give Young a rest again on the bench and give the Captain's arm bank back to Maguire, he is settling in nicely with DeGea, Lindelof & Aaron Wan-Bissaka around him and with a few youngins like Greenwood and Garner starting to show their potential in midfield and upfront.   

• Subscriber
51 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Got to fancy United at home to win The Marouane Fellaini Invitational.

I am one man who is glad that nightmare 'A Red Card Walking' in the tree is away and as long as he stays in a forest in the middle of nowhere I will be a happy chappie. :D

Average coming from an evertonian :rofl: they are still rattled from that public raping Liverscum gave them.... the same team that man utd DOMINATED. Dont let that win versus chelsea get to your head, that's another team that has been dominated twice by the team you call average...

just win United, just fucking win. 

3-1

17 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah Rando, don't forget about the extra dominating 1-1 draw against us xD

The game was played like man utd set up for it, not the heavy metal attack that klopp only knows. :ay:once again this potent offense got shut down and the only positive for kloppy's squad was TAA not getting bully by Rashford again. 

The midfield composed by Scotty, Fred, and AP shut liverpool down.... let that sink in for a minute :rofl:

• Subscriber

I don't think Everton should even think twice here and just go all out. What have they got to lose anyways? Nothing really. I don't think United will lose at home but trying to absorb their attack is more dangerous than trying to be offensive.

16 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

The game was played like man utd set up for it, not the heavy metal attack that klopp only knows. :ay:once again this potent offense got shut down and the only positive for kloppy's squad was TAA not getting bully by Rashford again. 

The midfield composed by Scotty, Fred, and AP shut liverpool down.... let that sink in for a minute :rofl:

Set up to defend and hit us on the counter, scored early and has us attacking all match... still ended up not winning and indeed almost losing that match right at the end. DoMiNaTiOn xD

Everton just need to defend deep. United have a lot of pace, they don't have a lot of creativity - attacks will break down and then they can be countered on themselves. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Everton just need to defend deep. United have a lot of pace, they don't have a lot of creativity - attacks will break down and then they can be countered on themselves. 

I don't know if you want to play deep against a side that overload the wings easily? Plus they have the pace to transition from a broken counter-attack pretty fast too. Pep made the mistake of overlooking their pace for bypassing the midfield and I am sure other managers are looking at the same thing thinking the only way to stop it is to play deep but then you invite so much pressure and I just can't see Everton holding them out for 90 minutes.

• Subscriber

We don't have the midfield to set up to defend.

Pickford

Coleman Holgate Mina Keane Digne

Iwobi Davies Bernard

Calvert-Lewin Richarlison

Sidibe and Sigurdsson were taken I'll last night to join Delph, Gbamin, Gomes, Schneiderlin and Walcott on the injury list. Baningime also injured. 

Uphill struggle today, the only thing in our favour is that wildcard factor of having a caretaker manager. We're the sort of team United seem to have struggled against randomly this season.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 1-1 Everton - Sunday 15th December, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived