• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2019 Post of the Year

football forum

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/07/2019 at 01:08, RandoEFC said:

We are also looking for two people. If we get Cliff Richard tonight we win. If we get the cleaner tonight then at least we won't be at risk of murder anymore and we should keep our numbers high enough to finish the job tomorrow night.

On 22/07/2019 at 03:16, Bluewolf said:

Do or die moment... Can you please set @RandoEFC on fire

On 22/07/2019 at 03:48, Batard said:

Please wait ... 

On 22/07/2019 at 03:52, Batard said:

Image result for inferno

On 22/07/2019 at 03:52, Batard said:

GAME OVER

On 22/07/2019 at 04:07, Batard said:

Bluewolf opted to burn @RandoEFC who was a Townie. This triggered the event Inferno where the entire town was cooked. Cliff Richard a.k.a @Tommy survived and escaped along with @Rucksackfranzose. The latter being the cleaner who was instructed to kill via adverts in game, the random ad messages you read in game were directly from Tommy. Neither Tommy nor Rucksackfranzose knew of each other's identity. 

• Subscriber
37 minutes ago, Harry said:
On 21/07/2019 at 19:07, Batard said:

Bluewolf opted to burn @RandoEFC who was a Townie. This triggered the event Inferno where the entire town was cooked. Cliff Richard a.k.a @Tommy survived and escaped along with @Rucksackfranzose. The latter being the cleaner who was instructed to kill via adverts in game, the random ad messages you read in game were directly from Tommy. Neither Tommy nor Rucksackfranzose knew of each other's identity. 

xD I forgot all about that one, I had a hot arse thanks to @Bluewolf   :40_rage:

You know what.... 

When I finally shuffle from this world and on to the next, and trust me I will be shuffling because I am not going to be running toward it with open arms no matter what fucker is behind me pushing I am going to have a few people at the back of the funeral service whispering and nudging each other saying " who's died like??" and people will be saying it was Joe... and they will be like  :what: "who?" 

" You know Joe, the bloke that always used to give his seat up on the bus for the elderly folk, gave money for the RSPCA every month, carried that old lady up 3 flights of stairs with 2 bags of shopping when she twisted her ankle and then stayed with her for 2 hours until the ambulance arrived " 

They be like :what:

" You must know Joe, Gave blood every week and helped out down the homeless shelter on Wednesdays and weekends, the same bloke who saved those kittens he found in the woods by taking off his shirt and sleeping cuddled up to them outside on that freezing winter night then found homes for them all, The one that gives blood to help with cancer research, that Joe, the bloke with 4 kids... you know, the one that builds stuff in his back garden for his grandkids?? " 

And they be like :what:

" You must know him.... he once set light to a town and torched a load of people during an online mafia game in a small corner of the internet somewhere " 

" AAAAHHH Right, NOW I know who you are on about... " 

Move on people... move on xD

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

You know what.... 

When I finally shuffle from this world and on to the next, and trust me I will be shuffling because I am not going to be running toward it with open arms no matter what fucker is behind me pushing I am going to have a few people at the back of the funeral service whispering and nudging each other saying " who's died like??" and people will be saying it was Joe... and they will be like  :what: "who?" 

" You know Joe, the bloke that always used to give his seat up on the bus for the elderly folk, gave money for the RSPCA every month, carried that old lady up 3 flights of stairs with 2 bags of shopping when she twisted her ankle and then stayed with her for 2 hours until the ambulance arrived " 

They be like :what:

" You must know Joe, Gave blood every week and helped out down the homeless shelter on Wednesdays and weekends, the same bloke who saved those kittens he found in the woods by taking off his shirt and sleeping cuddled up to them outside on that freezing winter night then found homes for them all, The one that gives blood to help with cancer research, that Joe, the bloke with 4 kids... you know, the one that builds stuff in his back garden for his grandkids?? " 

And they be like :what:

" You must know him.... he once set light to a town and torched a load of people during an online mafia game in a small corner of the internet somewhere " 

Embrace your place in TF365 folklore Joey boy.

• Subscriber

52 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I couldn't move on at the time because you torched my fucking arse and it hurt, still does. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a1bfd47127001c8cdc

• Administrator
9 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Its gotta be the Gloryhunter thread and all posts in it whenever match day arrives the first thing I think of is "I wonder how I got on..."

1559117894_download(1).thumb.png.e7748340d80a09b3a419959d9e0f86b5.png

That's not necessarily a post of the year xD 

• The title was changed to 2019 Post of the Year
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Its between this and @Storts for me.

Never really hear from the guy again though, great post but Sept 3rd was the last time he visited and has only posted 3 times since joining, shame really as I think he would have fitted in here quite well, maybe if you see this @G Man you will come back aboard to the happy bunch that we all are. :D

• Subscriber
On 14/12/2019 at 09:40, CaaC (John) said:

Its gotta be the Gloryhunter thread and all posts in it whenever match day arrives the first thing I think of is "I wonder how I got on..."

1559117894_download(1).thumb.png.e7748340d80a09b3a419959d9e0f86b5.png

On 14/12/2019 at 19:24, Stan said:

That's not necessarily a post of the year xD 

Thanks anyway @CaaC (John) :D

• The topic was unpinned

Archived