• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Unpopular Music Opinions

football forum

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Anthrax have like 2 good albums and one good song off another one. Exodus are miles better it’s not even close, I don’t care what the unwashed masses say

Among the living and Worship music are all time greats though. I honestly think persistence of time is dece too.

Exodus lack that mainstream appeal you need to be 'big' 

46 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Among the living and Worship music are all time greats though. I honestly think persistence of time is dece too.

Exodus lack that mainstream appeal you need to be 'big' 

Yeah but Exodus are probably the most thrash band out of all the OG thrash bands & its the big 4 of thrash. I’m right - but it’s an unpopular opinion because Anthrax had big commercial appeal. But they’re shit compared to the rest of the big 4 & Exodus imo. And I say that as someone who would say they like Anthrax!

Kreator & Sodom are also better but won’t get the same propz cos they’re German.

And for me Anthrax’s best 2 are: Spreading the Disease & Among the Living. Worship Music’s a good album though I do admit.

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/11/2022 at 06:16, Coma said:

Christmas music is on in my house.  Not the 80-90's pop star shit.  The 50-60's crooner stuff... Bing Crosby, Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Perry Como stuff.  

I'm in the trenches... come get me.

I’m sorry. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived