talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 [16. Spieltag] - 17-18th December, 2019

football forum

Just now, nudge said:

Thanks for nothing Frankfurt ¬¬ 

That said I'm happy for Kainz.

Haha, sorry Nudge, I know that Koln's win puts Werder in even deeper trouble in the table, but to be honest, Frankfurt have been poor in the last month or so. We've lost 5 times in our last 6 league games and the other result in the last 6 league games was a draw. We have had a terrible run of results!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell, Frankfurt? 

Anyway, I watched Gladbach vs. Paderborn. Quite a poor first half, and Paderborn defended well. But Gladbach managed to get the lead 13 seconds in the 2nd half. A penalty converted by Stindl sealed it. 

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What the hell, Frankfurt? 

Anyway, I watched Gladbach vs. Paderborn. Quite a poor first half, and Paderborn defended well. But Gladbach managed to get the lead 13 seconds in the 2nd half. A penalty converted by Stindl sealed it. 

Well the Frankfurt loss shouldn't be too surprising, our form has been as been worse than Fortuna Dusseldorf's over the last 6 Bundesliga games. 

Gladbach secured another vital win, which keeps them level on points with top of the table RB Leipzig. However, Bayern's late win over Freiburg puts them up to 3rd place, but they are still 4 points behind the two teams above them.

9 hours ago, SchalkeUK said:

Sad night - Wolfies 1 - S04 1, Burgstaller -37 - so what's new?

Don't worry too much, there is strong speculation suggesting that Sebastian Andersson could be the replacement target man for Schalke this January. He would be much more effective than Burgstaller as a forward. He would also be a relatively cheap buy for Schalke, seeing as his contract at Union Berlin finishes in the summer of 2020.

The performance last night from young Reese and the recent games from the other two Raman and Kabak are good enough to give Harit someone to aim for - he was frustrated yesterday with working hard and empty space in the opposition penalty area with Burgstaller unable to run and when he did he lost the ball 37 out of 39 touches (including two wide open goal chances).  Reese also was looking for someone to aim at and with Kotucu sat again on the bench David is losing the plot a little. He trusted his youngsters at Huddersfield when he started there - he MUST do the same at 04 - giving them the chance will show if he needs to recruit, but his menotor - Kloppy - is doing just that at Liverpool and it is working!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived