talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Weird Things Football Fans Do

football forum

football forum

Inspired by the utter melts that are pissed as a fart and kissing one another in the United end against Celta Vigo.

What's the weird/embarrassing things that football fans do? What's the cringiest thing you've ever seen on a terrace?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably all fans at all clubs but it seems like most of ours are in competition with each other as to who's a "real" fan and who's not. There are people obsessed with our away followings and even a small group of people, who are all adults I must say (though most look like they've been in a chemical accident), that have even verbally abused our own fans at more local away games because it's local. This cringy group of twenty and thirty something virgins who's life is the Football club even call themselves 'the plastics'. They're genuinely the weirdest bunch of fans. 

• Subscriber

We've got some bloke in our fanbase who goes to every single game in a fox onesie and every fucking away game without fail he goes to the front row and sits down. If there's a way one person can single handedly ruin the image of a good away end then this is the finest attempt yet.

Having an irrational hatred of people of identical class, with a similar upbringing and cultural influences - purely based on the location where their parents chose to fuck.

-

That said, all people living 6 miles from me in Wigan are sister-shagging yokels and everyone in Bolton was sculpted in the Lord's image. 

Never understood hooligans, casuals, whatever it is you want to call them. 

Not sure why you'd want to fight a bloke who, like you, spends his hard earned watching his team the length and breadth of the country year in, year out, usually with little reward. 

• 10 months later...
24 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Just drove past KFC and seen a lad wearing a Tottenham shirt, badges and all with Kane on the back. 

Remember that I live in Manchester, about 728,591 miles from London. 

Fucks sake.

Maybe he's from London?

Also, I see a slight contradiction. An Everton fan living in Manchester. Hmmmm 🤔

Just now, Cannabis said:

Doubt it.

I live in a Manchester postcode, not Manchester city centre. I'm a 30 minute commute from both Manchester and Liverpool and my Dad is from the latter, hence why our family is filled with Red and Blue.

I'm only messing with you. I always thought you were from Wigan? I recall you mentioned it once.

(also when you tried to burn down my old forum it said you were from Wigan :ph34r:)

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Doubt it.

I live in a Manchester postcode, not Manchester city centre. I'm a 30 minute commute from both Manchester and Liverpool and my Dad is from the latter, hence why our family is filled with Red and Blue.

mate, Peru is closer to Naples than Liverpool is to Manchester. Have a word with yourself. 

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

mate, Peru is closer to Naples than Liverpool is to Manchester. Have a word with yourself. 

That is correct. Manchester is a big city in England. Liverpool are just mesley suburbs in Australia. Peru is closer to Naples.

#BANTER

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

That is correct. Manchester is a big city in England. Liverpool are just mesely suburbs in Australia. Peru is closer to Naples.

#BANTER

what

• 2 months later...

Archived