Bournemouth vs Burnley
Brighton vs Sheff Utd
Newcastle vs Crystal Palace 
Norwich vs Wolves

• The title was changed to Other Matches - Saturday 21st December, 2019
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a big Roy Hodgson fan but even I cant defend him today.

No substitutes, Almiron of all people scores, and then he brings on Max Meyer with 5 minutes to go to save his bacon.

I'm sure he will blame injuries but his treatment of a player who has shown to be of a high quality in Max Meyer is just baffling beyond belief. I think its hit a point now where its pissed off over 85%+ of the fan base.

• The topic was unpinned

There was links around Maupay in the summer (not sure how valid) I'd imagine he assessed it and decided Brighton was a safer bet; made this victory a little sweeter ;)

I don't go to most away games.. but from the highlights it looks like McGoldrick was unlucky not to score again, the guy is pulling trees atm and really deserves it too. Shame. Aside from that, what a year it's been!

• Administrator
3 hours ago, DNA said:

There was links around Maupay in the summer (not sure how valid) I'd imagine he assessed it and decided Brighton was a safer bet; made this victory a little sweeter ;)

I don't go to most away games.. but from the highlights it looks like McGoldrick was unlucky not to score again, the guy is pulling trees atm and really deserves it too. Shame. Aside from that, what a year it's been!

I think just shit as opposed to unlucky. I mean he missed an open goal and a fairly comfortable 1 on 1...

Archived