Head to Head
Watford - 5 wins
Draws - 5
Leicester - 22 wins

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

We should win this...I think, with United nowadays playing a team at the bottom this should be a doddle, but we always struggle with bottom teams, all the players have to think is that Watford is sitting on top of the pile then we should win it. :whistling:

0-3 United...gulp.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

One of my pet hates is when teams only start playing when they’re up against it, took Man United to go 2-0 down and 60 minutes to get any kind of urgency going. Been the case a lot of the times I’ve watched them over the past 3 years.

Yep. I can still see them getting something from this to be honest.

16 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Oh David. Oh David O.o

15 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

There’s mistakes. There’s errors. Then there’s that.

Since the start of last season, no player has made more errors leading to goals in the Premier League than David de Gea (6). Gifts.

Solskjaer needs to go. Fuck this yo yo shite against terrible opposition. Watford are awful, we were worse.

Get Shaw away from the team and give Brandon Williams the game time he so richly deserves.

Lingard needs to be shipped off to Swindon Town as that’s about his level.

De Gea needs dropping for a while. 6 mistakes this season is unforgivable and he’s quickly falling away from the top tier of goalkeepers now (pains me to say it).

Maguire wasn’t the answer. He just looks soft against most attackers. Him and Lindelof are only slightly better than Jones and Bailly. 

Zero creatively in the midfield. Said it before, but that’s why we’re semi decent against good attacking opposition. Give us the ball, we don’t have a clue. Pointless sideways passes with no penetration, compared to fast fluid counter attacking football that saw us beat City and Tottenham. 

Apologies @Teso dos Bichos but there’s no process. Solksjaer is simply trying to imitate SAF, but in reality, he puts no faith in Williams or Greenwood except in dead rubber matches. He can fucking do one.

• Subscriber
46 minutes ago, Cicero said:

United are fucking weird 

They've taken more points from 5 games against Liverpool, Man City, Leicester, Chelsea and Tottenham than the other 13 games. It's mental.

• The title was changed to Watford 2-0 Man Utd - Sunday 22nd December, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived