talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Witcher

football forum

On 12/11/2022 at 15:33, Devil-Dick Willie said:

It's not the deviation that bothers me. It's the entire premise of that exchange! 

What Geralt doesn't kill the person who stole and attempted to murder his daughter because.... she's pretty? Cos he fucked her once? 
I have no kids and no paternal instinct but even I would fucking throw the bitch off a cliff for that. 

Geralt is meant to he very bad at remaining impartial and neutral no less. He is actually a shitty Witcher by a lot of measures. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/11/2022 at 13:33, Devil-Dick Willie said:

It's not the deviation that bothers me. It's the entire premise of that exchange! 

What Geralt doesn't kill the person who stole and attempted to murder his daughter because.... she's pretty? Cos he fucked her once? 
I have no kids and no paternal instinct but even I would fucking throw the bitch off a cliff for that. 

Isn't he in love with her but doesn't really know how to comprehend love because Witchers don't process emotions normally?

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Omg a space witcher!

I mean, I'm assuming that's what you mean. I've never actually watched any Star Trek 

Spock is a Vulcan and can't process emotions normally and deals only in logic, sounds familiar to the Witcher 

32 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Isn't he in love with her but doesn't really know how to comprehend love because Witchers don't process emotions normally?

SHE TRIED TO MURDER HIS CHILD. 

I don't care if you're Sydney Sweeny with the personality of the love of my life I'd fucking end you or at the very least create as much distance between us as possible. 

18 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

SHE TRIED TO MURDER HIS CHILD. 

I don't care if you're Sydney Sweeny with the personality of the love of my life I'd fucking end you or at the very least create as much distance between us as possible. 

Yeah but you're not a Witcher so you've got emotions of a normal person.

If they had to make any of his character make complete sense it would be called "Monster Killing, Possibly Sociopath, Albino Guy" not "The Witcher"

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah but you're not a Witcher so you've got emotions of a normal person.

If they had to make any of his character make complete sense it would be called "Monster Killing, Possibly Sociopath, Albino Guy" not "The Witcher"

A sociopath is more likely to kill her for that reason than I. 

It's shit writing and Yennifer is an irredeemable character. 

• 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

Did anyone ever check out Witcher: Blood Origin?

It was legitimately fucking garbage xD I was skeptical as the entire Witcher ragged on it but my god what a hot mess. I probably wouldn't have finished it if it wasnt 4 episodes...

Archived