Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Christmas Wars Sign Up

A short festive Mafia Wars variant, no hidden mechanics or bastard mods just a town of Elves wanting to enjoy Christmas. 

Life would be simpler in winter Wonderland of course were it not for ... Cliff Richard! Fuck me, it's only bloody Harry Webb again. Cunt.

"Yes, bah humbug I escaped from Prison to ruin Christmas! I'll give you a bloody saviours day alright! When I steal your presents for myself. That doesn't work but who cares bwahahaha"

Roles

Elves i.e vanilla townies 

Cliff Richard i.e vanilla Mafia goon, steals presents from someone at night to ruin their Christmas

Santa Claus i.e vanilla Doctor, chooses to protect a player from having their presents stolen each no night.

Each time a player has presents stolen they're eliminated from the game and allowed to join the moderators chatzy room where I provide behind the scenes insights and general in game waffle 

Game starts After Potter Wars if we can get at least 8 players.

• Upvote 4

What dates are we talking about? Some time after Christmas/before New Year?

With the number of players signing up for Potter Wars it looks unlikely that it'll be done before NYE.

• Upvote 2

Little known to some I was doing a not too trivial 20 stretch in the same prison they placed cliff for my alleged part in the great Santa Caper a year or so back when things got horribly out of control and Santa Storts and his reindeer got spread rather thinly across multiple rooftops.. It was reported at the time as being nothing more than a gas explosion as the fallout from children worldwide would have been immense.. I was tried away from public view and had no-one to defend me and then just vanished without a trace... Guilty!! they said, Take him away!! Throw away the key!! 

Cliff's recent escape has however caused enough of a diversion for me to slip out of my cell unnoticed dressed as the cleaning lady who's moustache bears an uncanny resemblance to my own... I am therefore free to partake.. Question is will I use this opportunity for good or will it be far too easy to slip back into a life of crime??? 

• Haha 3

I'm canning this for another game. More to follow. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Batard said:

I'm canning this for another game. More to follow.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611414782aadf2820a48d

football forum