• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester 0-4 Liverpool - Thursday 26th December, 2019

football forum

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Harry said:

We haven't been in blistering form either mate. Really just grinding out results. Leicester are the kind of team against which that M.O can come up short.

I'll be shocked if we take 3 points here given its an away match. I'm tipping a draw.

Your negativity towards this side is mind boggling

12 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Our son is using his firestick so that's the United match watched and now sitting here ready to watch this game, he even bought some lagers in and a bottle of red wine for me, lovely jubilee.  :hh:   :drunk: 

Jon Champion and Ally McCoist on commentary, delightful. If they were on more often, I'd be watching a lot more EPL.

2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Brilliant goal. It's been a good game, but Leicester have looked a bit naive by going for a straight shoot-out against Liverpool. 

Liverpool could have got a few goals by now. 

Hard to say they've gone for a shoot out when they've not even managed a shot off tbh.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Hard to say they've gone for a shoot out when they've not even managed a shot off tbh.

"Going for" doesn't imply actually achieving it :ph34r:

And tbf they have got at your back 4 a few times, but they've just not mustered any decisive quality at the right moments. Dangerous situations, but no real clear chances. 

1 minute ago, Inverted said:

"Going for" doesn't imply actually achieving it :ph34r:

And tbf they have got at your back 4 a few times, but they've just not mustered any decisive quality at the right moments. Dangerous situations, but no real clear chances. 

They've asked questions at times, but we've had answers to each question. You can tell how this match has gone so far just based on the average possession of all 4 fullbacks over the match. We've got one of the better attacking sides in the league resorting to a low block and trying to get something out of the scraps on the counter.

• The title was changed to Leicester 0-4 Liverpool - Thursday 26th December, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived