Leicester 0-4 Liverpool - Thursday 26th December, 2019

football forum

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-0 Milner!

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

They was bobbins against us the other day too

Fully expect you to leapfrog them. When you played us, yeah we scored 3 times... but you were a constant threat. Leicester have had a bit of a spell where it's been close between us, but other than that... it's been all us. And now it's a lot less nervy at 2-0.

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Harsh. Looked to me like he was trying to get his arm out the way, and was close to his body.

Salah will be fuming he missed the chance to take it

Tbh I'm happy to have Milner take it over anyone else on our side. He's got a great penalty record.

Thinking of what Klopp is doing is actually kinda hard to wrap your head around sometimes. 

He's got Liverpool top, come back from Qatar, went away against 2nd in the table, and his team are quite easily skelping them 3-0.

It's never really looked close, or even really competitive at all tbh. 

• Subscriber

Also fully on board with them winning the league - would be a travesty if they didn’t. Absolutely top quality from front to back - break with such speed, full backs are as good as it gets. The tenacity and press from the centre of midfield is unrivalled right now and that front three is devastating. To think we were better them fairly recently but we’ve regressed whilst Klopp, with backing from the board, and clever purchases filling holes, has turned them into one of the best teams the league has ever seen. 

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbh I'm happy to have Milner take it over anyone else on our side. He's got a great penalty record.

Couldn't agree more mate. I'm much more confident in Milner taking it than Salah. He's just so cool and composed.

Just now, Stan said:

This is comfortably the worst I've seen us this season and also the best team I've seen at the KP. 

Says something about us, that does.

Prior to this match, I thought this was going to be our toughest match of this season. Glad to see it's not though.

• The title was changed to Leicester 0-4 Liverpool - Thursday 26th December, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived