talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2016/2017 - Matchday 32

football forum

• Subscriber

Köln 3-2 Werder in HT, what a wild match so far!

We're shit today, but still managed to equalize after going two goals behind xD Too bad Köln scored one more just before the half time. Anyway, our defence doesn't work today, and Delaney is unusually awful... Expect some changes in the 2nd half. Should be entertaining 45 minutes, this can still go either way.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The topic was pinned
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

I'm sorry to end the fun, but I've just bet on over 8.5 goals, so that's probably the end of the scoring now.

jinxed it :cardY:

1 minute ago, Tsubasa said:

Thomas Schaaf crying tears of joy at home. 

xD he was in the stadium last week :x

• Subscriber

So, the end of the run and probably the end of our premature Europa League dreams, hehe. I'm not too disappointed; we were awful for the first 30 minutes today, especially our back line and Delaney, then still some fuck ups in defence early in the 2nd half, and in the end, we didn't have enough luck for the equalizer... Can't fault our mentality though, didn't give up until the end!

• Subscriber

It's a pity, but nothing else was expected, even if their last three (?) wins gave some desperate hope. They have bigger problems now with having to rebuild their stadium or even relocate due to requirements for the licence from the DFL. 

• Subscriber

Mainz v HSV should be fun tonight! With Augsburg, Wolfsburg and Ingolstadt taking some points yesterday, both clubs need a win in what could well be the deciding match of the season. Especially for HSV with their shitty goal difference.

• Subscriber
40 minutes ago, londonerlilie said:

We had an amazing run and the only regret I really have is that we didn't bring in Frings sooner and fired the other guy earlier in the season... but oh well we'll be back! :bye:

Oh, welcome to the new forum! Good to see you found your way here :)

Darmstadt did well, and I hope to see you back in the 1.Bundesliga still with Frings in charge soon enough!

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Oh, welcome to the new forum! Good to see you found your way here :)

Darmstadt did well, and I hope to see you back in the 1.Bundesliga still with Frings in charge soon enough!

Haha yeah I had been wondering why the other sub was so quite for a while without realising that everyone had moved + now while procrastinating studying for my final exam gave me the push to explore the old forum again xD

Hopefully, I really see him as an amazing coach and even better than Schuster and actually look forward to next season.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived