Scunthorpe vs Plymouth
Stevenage vs Colchester
Swindon vs Bradford

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

We won 3-0 last time and that will be the biggest mug off of the season by far. Didn't even deserve a draw, let alone a win by that amount. 

@Batard should be confident going into this. 

Never confident. So inconsistent that I could see this being a draw easily 

12 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Danny you gonna get promoted this time? 

It's hands down the best team we've had, better than the the side we had under Warburton and quite considerably tbh. We normally push on pretty well in the second half of the season and I expect us to get better, especially with the reinforcements we have coming in too.

Thomas Frank has allowed us to keep our free flowing attacking style whilst also incorporating a solid defensive attitude, "minds and bodies" as it were and placed as much importance on a clean sheet as scoring goals. We've not had this level of defensive discipline in recent years and if we are to go up at any point then it will be this season.

Brentford and Fulham are the one's that most concern me in relation to the chasing pack. I'm not sold on Forest.

We just need to keep that gap. Good point for us today at West Brom after a shocking start. Deserved point as well I feel, we stamped our authority on the game 2nd half.

Concerned that we've lost Eddie but we surely have to have someone lined up, this would have been know for a little while. Che Adams is the big rumour.

8 hours ago, Lucas said:

Brentford and Fulham are the one's that most concern me in relation to the chasing pack. I'm not sold on Forest.

We just need to keep that gap. Good point for us today at West Brom after a shocking start. Deserved point as well I feel, we stamped our authority on the game 2nd half.

Concerned that we've lost Eddie but we surely have to have someone lined up, this would have been know for a little while. Che Adams is the big rumour.

Against the current top 12 you and West Brom have 9 away games to play whereas we only have 3. I think it’s going to be a tight run in

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

Against the current top 12 you and West Brom have 9 away games to play whereas we only have 3. I think it’s going to be a tight run in

Is that right? Fixtures well in your favour then so you should have no excuses closing the gap I'd have thought.

For me, our worst enemy will be ourselves, just like last year. If we don't go up, it'll be because we've thrown it away.

Got to at least make Elland Road a fortress. 11 home games, we need to aim to win most of them and we'll be close.

• Administrator

Rooney's playing for Derby and EFL commentators making it sound like Messi has joined them.

Their keeper makes an error to gift a goal for Barnsley.

• The title was changed to Football League 2019/20 - 1-4th January, 2020

Went to Harlow Town v Staines Town in the Bostik League South Central Division this afternoon. 9th v 18th in the eighth tier of English Football four days into a new year along with 217 others who probably, like me, are thinking about what they could have done with that few hours of their life. 1-0 Harlow in what was otherwise a 0-0 of a game. 

Still, a nice reminder that you can get change from a £20 note for a game of football, a burger and a can of coke. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived