• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gedson Fernandes - Signs for Spurs

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.9412bb3af24754576e5bef09d2dd8837.png

Hammers target Benfica's Gedson Fernandes can follow Payet and Arnautović example, reports last month claimed long-time admirers Manchester United were back in the mix for him but, according to Sky Sports News, West Ham are the shock leaders in the race to land the former wonderkid. (Footballwhispers)  

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.f5d0b0c2b36f6b2b2a77f062900d6d7b.png

Tottenham: Benfica's Gedson Fernandes due for medical before a loan move to Spurs

Benfica midfielder Gedson Fernandes is due to have a medical at Tottenham on Monday before an 18-month loan to the Premier League club.

Fernandes had been targeted by West Ham but has opted instead to join Jose Mourinho at Spurs.

If he passes the medical, the 21-year-old will become Mourinho's first signing as Tottenham manager.

"I am waiting for news," Mourinho said on Monday. "I don't want to talk about a Benfica player."

It is understood Tottenham will have an option to buy Fernandes when his loan deal with the Premier League club expires in 2021.

His arrival will be a boost for Mourinho, who has lost skipper Harry Kane and influential midfielder Moussa Sissoko to long-term injury.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51093859

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Bruno Fernandes also reported to be United bound 

You give me the shits then, I thought I had got the wrong Fernandes for a minute and had to check. :shutup:   xD

GEDSON                                                BRUNO

1353228630_download(3).png.a2377f770a1ebfb9e377bf3b8ec0c31c.png

Archived