talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2019 Newcomer of the Year

football forum

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Eco said:

I'm not sure what it was, but I do remember being in college, which for me was between 2004-2008. 

Well to be honest you changed your names like crazy and were on the forum on and off so it's hard to keep track of xD probably just a case of a few different accounts. Your "main" account and the one you kept until the move from TFF to here was created in 2011 so that's probably why Berserker thinks you joined later :P

IMG_20200107_201205.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/01/2020 at 18:26, nudge said:

Well to be honest you changed your names like crazy and were on the forum on and off so it's hard to keep track of xD probably just a case of a few different accounts. Your "main" account and the one you kept until the move from TFF to here was created in 2011 so that's probably why Berserker thinks you joined later :P

IMG_20200107_201205.jpg

When did I join? Around the time the Euros in 2008 was on I think?

On 09/01/2020 at 01:17, Dickie said:

I remember eco joining back in 11 when i joined, I thought he lost to like Cicero?

You guys have me all screwed up. I think I joined in college (I was on like 4 football forums TBH), but thought I had lost to carefreeluke, and I only remember because my name is Lucas, but used to go by Luke. 

In 2011...I would have been living in China, and I know I became a lot more active and may have joined their TFF, or rejoined with another membership. 

Archived